"No."

"What?"

"I am just kidding silly. Of course.."

"That was about time mommy.. You waited too loooong." Ella said coming out from the bathroom.. I am telling you.. She was at the wrong place, the not so right time..

"I am going to cook.. Who wants macaroni and cheese?"

"Me me me Jisoo.."

"Macaroni and cheese then."

"What about me?"

"You are going to sit down as a good girl and eat with me and Ella."

"Not even ten minutes together and you already have me whipped."

"Do I?" she said and kissed me once again.. It just felt so right.. I wouldn't think if it was soon or not.. Jisoo and I just fit..

Days and nights were coming and going.. Jisoo was sleeping with me on my bed.. Don't let your mind go at the gutter.. No.. We didn't do anything but kiss.. And maybe touch each other under our shirts.. But that was it.. With a hand and a leg in a cast you can't do many things.. And Jisoo had a natural talent.. The way she was touching me was.. So hot.. If i didn't know any better i would say that she's been with other women before.. Ella was starting to feel closer to Jisoo than she already was and for once it wasn't just me and her.. We had Jisoo and slowly we were having a family of our own..

It was already a month that we were living together.. I remember the day that Mr Yanni called to say that he was back and he wanted to take care of us.. Jisoo said that everything was okay and she had no problem with us staying with her.. Actually her exact words were 'Mr Yanni, i would be more than happy to keep Jennie and Ella here.. We are going to see you tomorrow though if that's okay with you' . And that we did.. The next day Jisoo took us to Apollo and Mr Yanni looked at me.. Yeah, he didn't know what happen. When we told him he was ready to go and kill Suho.. But we reasured him that everything would go by the law..

And here i am today.. Back at the hospital to take my cast off.. Finally.. I am going to walk again.. Sure i will need therapy but i won't have to sleep on my back just because i can't sleep in any other side and i am going to wear my sexy clothes again.. Yeah, i am smiling right now thinking of what i can do..

"Why are you smiling Jennie?"

"Nothing baby.. I was just thinking that i am taking the cast off.. At last."

"Finally yeah.."

"Ms Jennie.."

"Yes, doctor.. Right here.."

"Are you ready?"

"I was born ready. Take it off please."

It felt like i was born again.. I was able to feel my leg after a month.. I couldn't stand by my own right away because it was a long time since i used it but Jisoo was there to help me.. She was there from the beginning..

"Okay.. I wrote you down some exercises to do and a prescription in case you feel pain.. So Ms Jennie you are ready to go. I will see you next week so we can take off the one on your hand too."

"Thank you doctor.. So very much."

I so needed to take care of my leg.. I needed to walk a lot and do all my exercises.. But other than that everything was perfect.. We left the hospital with me walking, yes walking, and Jisoo kissing me.. She was so open with us and i didn't expect that from her.. But I liked.. When we got home we laid on my bed cuddling and making out.. And this time my leg was between Jisoo's legs.. Close to her private area if you know what i mean.. The moans she was making were.. Just Oh God.. I think i could come only by hearing her.. My phone brought me back from my ecstacy that her name was Jisoo..

"Hello?"

"Ms Jennie, It's detective Kang. How are you?" I whispered to Jisoo that it was detective and she immediately took her serious face and i put my phone on speaker so she could listen too..

"I am doing fine. Thank you."

"I have good news. We caught Suho."

"Really? That is good."

"Before we do anything drastic we did research to Jisoo's building in case he was there for someone else but no one knew him except John, your doorman.. We had Jisoo's tape and your statement so we found him at his job and told him to follow us. Of course he denied everything but the facts were against him. His case will be heard in two days and from my experience he is going to jail for assault.. He is going to be there for at least 6 years.. The judge is a woman and she hates violence.. So he is going down.. Tell Jisoo that if you both need anything i am here.. Everything is going to be okay." She assures me.

"Thank you for everything detective.. You don't know what that means."

"I just did my job. Tell Jisoo i said hi.."

"I will.."

I looked at Jisoo and i just couldn't believe this.. Everything was perfect.. Suho would go in jail, Jisoo and I were together, i wouldn't have casts anymore.. Everything was so perfect.. I was scared because of what they say.. Before the storm there is silence.. But i wouldn't let anything or anyone destroy my happiness..

"Do you want to go?"

"Where?"

"At the court. Do you want to go?"

"I thought about it Jisoo but i don't know if i can see him again.. I am good with knowing that he is gone and he won't be here to do any harm to you or Ella."

"Would you mind if i go?"

"No, of course not. He was your boyfriend."

"I don't want to go for that reason.. I just want to see his fucking face when he is going to see me there.. His last words when he saw me was that i would pay for what i did.. It seems that he paid for what he did.. If anything he did only one good."

"And what would that be?

"He brought me closer to you baby." How can you not love this woman.. I am falling for her and i am falling hard.. Very hard..