30

Normal authors:posts once a week,once every few days,once in two weeks idk
Me:posts once a year smh
Everytime i open this thing it has gotten more views and it results in me screaming very frequently,thanks from the bottom of my heart to whoever has sat down to read this crack♡

Kaminari was pacing back and forth in his room. He had been for a while now. He had watched the video his boyfriend made like 3 times,made it his ringtone and all,made a fuss about it on twitter and thanked his friends and boyfriend two thousand times. He even ran all the way to Shinso's house to kiss him like the sap he was. Then they walked back to Denki's own house,waiting for the rest of the squad to arrive as they had planned to spend Kaminari's birthday alltogether.

It had all been lots of fun and Kaminari got lots of gifts such as a huge poster with a ridiculous amount of memes from Sero, a baggy hoodie with two downwards ) on the chest area with "OPPAI" written right below by Mina (he wheezed too much at that), a chocker with a Silver lightning from Bakugo, anther tshirt with the surprised pikachu meme from Kirishima and some fancy black headphones from Jirou. They played video games,danced,did bad karaoke,ate Denki's mum special birthday cake which was delicious,talked,had fun. Overall a great day and left Kami with a content feeling.

The thing was, it was Shinso's birthday two days later on July 1st. And he hadn't prepared anything special and couldn't really think of anything. He couldn't get his vocal cords to do something nearly as good as Hitoshi's and even though he had been prepapring a stash of birthday memes for a month,it wasnt nearly enough. He couldnt decide if it should be like a gift or something more meaningful,like for their relationship. He already knew he loved the guy even though they were just dating and he always tried to find ways to show it. So what could he do?

He should call Kirishima! Like he always did! 
And so he did.

"Yo,Kirishima,my dude,my boy,are you free?"

"Hey Kami,whats up? I was having a study session with Bakugo but we're on a break now"

"Oh,is he with you? I mean I dont really care but I dont want to keep you away from him and have him blast my brains off"

"Nah,hes in the bathroom but i dont really think he minds. So whats wrong?"

"Ok so you know how Shinso did that Guilltine cover with yall? Well I have litteraly nothing prepared for him and also zero ideas on what to do."

"Oooh I see how it is. I know you already have your meme stash,I even helped you with it...hmm... you could buy him a cat-"

"with w h  a t money."

"Oh right...wait,cant you like take them from the animal shelter?"

"oh my god yes im getting him a cat."

"Awesome! Im sure hell love it!"

"Thank you so much man,i really apreciate that...ah by the way,what did you do on Bakugo's birthday? I mean,i know you spent the day together i saw some cute ass stories in your insta's close friends but the next day you both were more uh...i dunno...touchy? And Bakugo seemed calmer after that day and we've all been kinda curious..."

"Oh um...well..you see,,,ok theres no point in hiding since me and Baku decided to tell you if you ask so w-"

Some earaping noises reached Kaminari's ear who pulled the phone away from his ear as Bakugo grabbed Eijiro's phone and yelled "WE HAD SEX"