19

aASHDGHD HAPPY PRIDE MONTH GAYS❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
The next day soon came after a night that both boys had spent thinking and dreaming of each other,not feeling guility about having a crush anymore.
And Shinsou was waiting for his blonde energetic boyfriend at the school gates this time.
And when their eyes met this time, Kaminari just ran at him and straight up attacket him with a hug,closing his arms around his neck and making the taller boy lean down a bit to reach him and hug his waist.
Shinsou wasnt really comfortable with PDA and he was scared they would get weird looks so he tensed up at first but as the happy aura of his boyfriend consumed him his shoulders relaxed and hugged the boy back.
Thankfully they were still out of the gates and no one passed at that moment.
"G-goodmorning Kami"
"Morning Shinsou!"
They grinned at each other and got in the school.
"So...I was thinking...should we like...tell the others? Or do you want it to be a secret?",Denki asked slightly nervous. He wouldnt really mind having a private relationship but he wanted his friends at least to know.
And maybe post some cute pictures with Shinsou. Thatd be funny.
Shinsou scratched his neck.
"Well i dont really care..how about we let them figure out themselves? O-or something like that"
Denki's face lit up.
"Sure! We can do that!"
They smiled and got into the classroom,greeting their classmates and sitting on their seats.

After a few dull lessons it was finnally lunch break and the students all met in the cafeteria.
The bakusquad sat together as usuall.
Ya know,doing the usual stupid stuff together,playing games to kill time or just chat.
Kaminari was sandwiched between Shinsou and Sero while Kiri,on the other side,sat between Bakugou and Mina.
Shinsou and Kami were holding hands but no one could really notice except if they deliberately looked at that place.
And so the lunch continued as usual.
Except that Shinsou couldnt freaken eat with just his left hand and was havung a hard time.
No one really seemed to notice as they had engaged in a conversation about bees ((this is inspired by an actual conversation i had yesterday but this one is freaking sfw.)),except for Mina of course,who had the skill to notice avery little detail even if she had to focus on one thing. And that sometimes could be both a blessing and a curse.
With a smirk,she let the food that she was about to stuff in her mouth to fall down.
"Oopsies! Gotta get that one!",she said cheerfully as she leaned down the table,only yo confirm her guess.
She picked up the food with a paper towel and sat back down with a smug look directed at the blonde boy sitting on the oposite side of the table.
Kaminari didnt miss the look and started getting slightly nervous.
He did say that he wanted them to know but he hadnt expected them to find out that soon and he hadnt been prepared for all the teasing.
"Oh Kami~"
Oh,there it was.
"Is this your boyfriend's hand youre holding?~" she said in a sing-sang voice.
All the eyes of the tables turned to them and both boys blushed a deep red.
Denki cleared his throat.
"Um...yeah?"
At that moment all the others went crazy aaaa went stupid and started bombarding them with questions.
"Wait are you SERIOUS?!"
"WhEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?!"
"BETRAYAL.YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL US."
etc etc.
When the sudden outburst calmed down,Kami took a deep breath and stroked Shinsou's hand,which had gotten uncomfortably sweaty,not used to the attention.
"How were we supposed to tell you when it happened like,,yesterday? And jeez guys you werent even that loud when Kiribaku happened"
Mina snickered.
"Thats cause we been knew they liked each other before they evem realised themselves but anyway,congrats guys im happy for ya!"
"Well at least my advice paid off!",Kirishima said proudly and everyone turned to look at him.
"Yeah! Thanks for that dude!"
. . .
"WAIT YOU KNEW?",all the others screamed.
Kirishima immediately put his hardened arms in front of his face for protection.
"Woawoa guys,calm down!! He just asked me for advice on how to act around Shinsou i didnt know they got together i swear-"

timeskip brought to you by my lazy ass

As the final bell rang, Mina gathered the squad and asked them to hang out.
They all agreed of course and they decided to first go to their houses to leave their stuff and meet at a certain cafe downtown.
They said their byes and everyone went home.

OK SO I GOT SO UNCREATIVE IN THE END IM--

also the pic above is my fav pic in the world credits to aoxxdrop____ for it
its also my keyboard
goodbye gays have a nice gay month i cant wait for pride which in ny town is in july for some reason lmfao
aLSO SORRY FOR THE UMM 2?3? DAYS DELAY IM UNCREATIVE WITH NO TIME HH