27

(Nsfw warning,nothing happens but there r mentions of,,,yOULL SEE:))

Timeskip brought to you by Midnight's bdsm kit

"Ashido i really appreciate your offers but i dont think i can get my voice do any of this-", Shinso said after the many song options his 4 friends had reccomended.
"I mean,pop music is good and all but probably too hype for me to sing,Queen too even though i love them."

"You're riiight,"Mina sighed"most songs fit that Kami sings them about you so it makes even more sense why they're a bad choice"

The rest of the squad nodded but fell into deep thought immediately after.

They had all decided to meet at Shinso's house to help him find a song for him to cover for Kaminari's birthday.
Cliché? He didnt know but it was the best idea he could think of. He knew his voice wasnt terrible,especially when se sang calm,simple songs so he knew that he could at least manage something decent.

And of course,he needed a perfect song for Denki. 

And even though everyone in the room had a varied music taste and knew noumerous songs and had suggested some pretty good ones,they just couldn't find the one.

"Ughhh this is pointless",the pink haired girl said after a while.

"Its not pointless its just hard as fuck",Bakugo interfered. He was pretty much dragged in that and even though he could make a show of his music taste, which was "the fucking best" and everything else was "litteral garbage",he couldnt manage to find a suitable song either despite his efforts.

Silence had fallen into the room,everyone either thinking or on their phones,on spotify,youtube,itunes,whatever their phones and playlists could provide.

Until,

"Why dont we call ears? Isn't she like,the music freak or whatever?"

Everyone's faces lit up."Bakugo!You're a genius!"

"I know but im not fucking calling her"

"I know and im already on it!",Ashiso said,putting her phone on speaker.

Everyone waited patiently as the phone beeped  and beeped,before the familiar voice of their classmate.

"Oi Mina,whats up?"

"Heeeeyy my girl Jiro!!First of all,you're on speaker,I'm with the squad minus Kami and we need your help"

"Oookayy..?",her voice came out a tad bit hesitant.

"Ok so,our loverboy Shinso here,is tryna find a good song to cover for Kami's birthday and we've spent an hour here and found nothing that sticks",explained Kirishima. "You're the music mastermind please help uuuuus!!",Mina exclaimed,clasping her hands together despite the fact that her friend couldn't see her.

They all heard Jiro snicker.

"That's what you all are stressing about?Just sing "A little death by The Neighbourhood" and get a room already". Everyone stared at the phone with matching confused expressions until they caught a glimpse of Shinso's beet-red face."Wait a minute...what is this song?!",Mina screeched while Jiro was laughing her heart out and Bakugo had already searched it on youtube. 

"Wait WAIT DONT PUT IT ON--",Shinso tried stopping him but the song,or most importantly, the music video.

Everyone's eyes were glued to the screen....

For the first 9 seconds untill Bakugo dropped his phone with a "WHATTHEFUCK",immediately caught by Mina,who was now intensly watching at the screen. They boys shakingly looked from behind her shoulder as the screen played two girls uhhh,,,chillin in a hot tuuub,5 millimetres apart cause they were definately not fucking.

Shinso sighed,"I told you not to put the music video".

Suddenly,Bakugo flipped and reached for Mina's phone,where Jiro was once again manically laughing."FUCKING EARPHONE JACK WHY ARE WE WATCHING LESBIAN PORN"

Coughs were heard from the pink phone and choking sounds from the room.

"Jesus Bakugo,it was a joke,I didn't think you'd actually search it,though I guess Shinso already knew about it~".

Everyone (but Mina,who was having a gay panic still watching the video),stared at the mentioned boy,who was now even redder and was hiding his face with his palm,groaning.

"You were the one to suggest it so you're no better,Jiro",he shot back at the phone and the short girl lightly chuckled.

"Fine,fine you have a point. But if you really want a reccomendation,I guess I could suggest Guillotine by Jon Bellion,uhhh ELectric Love by Borns? Hmmm...Id suggest something from chase atlantic but thats too horny and its for Kami's birthday soo...yeah Birthday by Katy Perry would make him really happ-" "Im gonna hang up"

Jiro chuckled again."Hope I was at least helpful,that was pretty sudden and Im not really good with this kind of songs,sorry about that"

Shinso smiled,"Dont worry about it. And yeah,you were,I had forgotten those two songs existed and I think that they fit perfectly so thank you"

Jiro hanged up with an 'anytime' and thats when everyone heard Mina screeching.

"Oh crap the raven beauty is drowning the blonde one what- honey you had been making out and fucking for the entire video clip you cant just- aw crap she killed her. Oh well,Im pretty sure Im gay now"

"Im pretty sure about that too after this"

,

,it was Bakugo this time and everyone cracked up while Bakugo still held the frown,though it was obvious he was hiding a smile.

time for the authors note yall probably ignore but i do anyway! i got myself sick and my parents mad and they took my phone so my time here is limited but ill try and get the next chapter(s) soon:) 

and now, 2 things cause im freaking out:
1)IN THE LAST EPISODE OF MLP WE GOT LESBIANS.
2)MY.TOWN.MADE.A.CON.AND I WENT.AS A VILLAIN KIRISHIMA.WITH MA TOGA AND MA DABI. LEFT MY SOUL THERE EVERYONE WAS SO KIND AND SUPPORTIVE AND BEAUTIFUL I AM NOW BEST FRIENDS WITH THOR AND OBITO EVEN THO ILL PROBABLY NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN(especially thor cause hes 26 and antisocial but we love him)

btw in case u didnt get it,Mina was inspired by ME. A little death is one of my fav songs and only today i saw the video clip and i had a gay panic thanks for coming to my ted talk.(the video clip is the video in top if ur interested---)