6

YOU 2 PEOPLE THAT CONSTANTLY COMMENT AND READ THIS THING YOU HAVE ALL MY LOVE, IM SHOWERING YOU WITH IT RN I HOPE UR HAVING THE BEST DAYS HH💞💞

No.
Ooohoho oh no.
He read the message.
(Oh no)2
He replied.
Kaminari was having a probably anxiety attack. Dont worry about him it wasnt that bad he was just screaming and jumping around his room. He thanked god his parents werent home and immediately called the first person who came to mind.
Kirishima.
IT WAS H I S FAULT OK?
So he called him.
And started screaming at him.
"KIRISHIBROIACCIDENTALYTEXTEDBRAINWASHERANDITWASAHUGEEMBARASSINGMESSAGEANDTHEYREPL-"
"Woawoawoawoa dude calm down what in the world happened slow down-"
((whoever got that woawoa ily))
He took a deep inhale of oxygen.
"I ACCIDENTALY TEXTED A WHOLE EMBARASSING PARAGRAPH TO BRAINWASHER ABOUT HOW GREAT THEY ARE AND HOW I FOUND OUT ABOUT THEM AND I WANTED TO DELETE IT AND ACCIDENTALY CLICKED SEND AND SIDHSJSKAKAKKSKSKSKSKSKSK"
"Ok first of all how did you gaysmash irl- ok thats besides the point YOU DID WHAT?! Oh well its uhh its fine bro dont worry they dont seem like a rude person or getting offended easily so i guess you'll be fine! What did you even write to make it so 'embarassing'?"

Denki bit his lip. He knew that if he started ranting about something he wouldnt stop that easily,causing him to say stuff that might sound weird to other people.

"Errmmmm lets just say that you know how much around about stuff? And since i was not planning on sending its its ten time worse i think..."

Kirishima chuckled. "Once again bro, i dont think theres anything to worry about. Maybe they wont even see it and even if they do i doubt it would make them hate you or anything. Good words usually flatter peoplr if you thing about it!You also said they responed right? Just see what the response was and either call me again or think about an answer yourself! Dont stress too much and keep me updated!"

Kaminari sighed contently; his bro was always so positive and knew exactly what to say each time. 

They said their byes and the stressed out pikameme went on his messages to see the reply by the so called Brainwasher. 

In all honesty,he was scared. The person could even pass him as a stalker and block him and he would not only be able to never find peace again but this would turn to one of those mbarassing moments that he will think about in 12 years when he cant sleep. He cringed.

With shaking hands,knowing hes overeacting, he opened up his messages on tumblr cause apparently thats where he texted but me the stupid author forgot to mention only to see the letters of their name and the first letters of their reply in bold.

Clicking on the message,the conversation box opened revealing Denki's huge message and the short,compared to the Kaminari's one,reply of the other.

He took a deep breath and started reading.

"Hello there fan, I read your quite big paragraph and i wanted to say that i really apreciate your comments and i am rather flattered. Im not sure if you meant to send it since poeple dont usually send rant messages to people but even if you did thank you and im glad i helped."

Exhale.

... 

Crap he found out they found out that they didnt mean to send it. That person's a genious what the heck. And pretty straightforward. That was cool and pretty manly, Kirishima would say if he was there. But he wasnt and if he didnt want to bother his friend more he would have to think about what to reply and quick.

HI I THINK THIS ONE IS KINDA BIGGER IDK UHHH em anyway hear me out for a sec its exams weekkkkkkss?? Ok i have a week to study for exams that are on the next week and on the next week i also give exams things for an english certificate however thats spelled (and my that you see im gonna fail wHEEZE) and since im a pretty average student (and lazy af) I have promised myself to not be active if not at all i wont be that much at least. Uhh wish me luck ig? Cause i could also be studying rn but all i do is watch mob psycho 100 and having heart attacks cause ritsu u asshole but its ur not an asshole ily also reigen wtf its only the first season calm the heck down. And thats another reason im gonna fail. LIKE INSTEAD OF LEARNING HISTORY IM LEARINGING A SONG IN JAPANESE AND THE OP OF MOB ISTG IM A MORON BYE
Edit i forgot to mention that krishima being a true sweetheart honey buttercup is influenced mostly by my boo although kirishima IS a sweetheart but what he said was something that she would say lol