5

Hi i got a haircut and my hair dont look like shinsou anymore:(

Hitoshi raised an eyebrow at the new notification he had just gotten.
A new medssage.

Believe it or not,not mant people would actually message him unless it was for QnAs or a spam.
Or those annoying 'I followed you now follow me back'people.
Ugh.
But this one was one of the not so frequent 'thank you' messages. And it was huge. A whole paragraph. This huge. And maybe a little creepy? Based on the caps and the constant thank yous and the fact that the person wrote the whole story of how he had found him from a friend? And stuff about the channel. Seemed kind of like a stalker to him.
But at the same time the person was so kind and seemed geniunly pleased with Hitoshi's work and the fact that he had managed to help someone on such a big level even made him feel all happy and soft and quit proud of himself.
After careful consideration, he realised that the message was probably meant to just let out what was on the guy's mind and then delete it but it actually got sent. Or maybe thats just how the guy talks. The guy who,by the way, knew that was in his school. They had barely ever talked but he knew he was in class 1-A and he was friend with that explosive asshole (how could he even bear him?), that pink girl, the guy with tape arms and the guy who has friends with Tetsutetsu from his class. No they werent just friends. They were like twins or something. Same birthday? Same interests? Same fashion sense? Not to mention personality. He only knew him because Tetsutetsu talks about him alot and he had even come to hang out. Cool guy.
But all that's beside the point.
Finnaly,he decided he would reply to the message,just to mess with the guy. If he gets too embarrased or feel bad he will of course apologise and tell him hes just messing but he was interested to see that,if he didnt, what could the conversation might lead to?

Shinsou was never one to strike a conversation or continue it, but call it an instict, something good was coming from this guy and Hitoshi was up to see what would happen.
Not like anything bad would happen right?

Spoilers, dont worry.
Ok so i feel like my chapters r very smol cause i see people with chapters with 1000 words or whatever and thats huge man but its great and i feel kinda bad cause mine r small and really simple but u know what whatever if u like it uhh continue watching, if you dont theres a great shinkami fic called "What happens in the kitchen stays in the kitchen" and its great and funny af and hearken go read it ily all thanks for the reads n votes byee