22

A week had passed,mostly uneventful.
The two boys would hang out in school mostly,but they couldnt really meet outside since more and more tests were announced by the teachers.
It was close to spring break after all ((i told u again idk how schools work in other countries so just go by that hh)).

Kaminari was one of the last students to give his test,as he tried to have as much time as he could to remember as much as he could.
He of course had spent a lot of time on studying with certain music provided by the one and only brainwasher and even though it made him concentrate and since he concentrated he understood almost everything and if you understand something you most likely remember it,Kaminari still had a pretty bad memory.
But at least he was sure he had passed the test.
Getting his bag and walking out of the classroom,he bumped on none other than his boyfriend.
He smiled and the other smiled back.
It was the last test of the last day of the last period in school,meaning spring break had started for them.
Shinsou took Denki's hands in his as they made their way to the exit.
"Soo...its spring break",Kaminari started.
"Yeah"
"Any plans?"
Shinsou swinged their arms a little as they walked.
"Hmm...Well not really but I for sure know that want to spend it with you"
Kaminari grinned,not managing to hide the tiny blush creeping on his cheeks.
"Heheh,me too..Hitoshi"
It was Shinsou's turn to blush now.
Except that he turned a whole ass red.
It was the first time Denki used his first name and it came with no warning.
He smiled nonetheless,it did make him very happy.It showed that the blonde had grown comfortable enough with him.
Ok he was pretty sure he was comfortable after that whole make-out session, but thats another thing.
An idea then popped to his mind.
He actually had the idea for a while but he didn't have the time to actually do what he planned to.
But now they had a 2 weeks break,which provided many free afternoons,including this one.
"Hey,I've been thinking, how about we make a video together?"
Denki raised an eyebrow. Shinsou only made music,and Denki had no idea how to do that.
"I mean like,,,a..QnA and face reveal one? But like,, together.."
Denki progressed.
..
"Oh!!That would actually be super fun! And I wanna see everyone screaming in the comments about what a handsome man has been hiding behind the screen the whole time",he snickered and winked at a now beet red Shinsou.

timeskip brought to you by aizawa's hawt beard

The boys had decided to meet up at Shinsou's house at about 6pm, which was exactly the time Kaminari knocked on the door.
Eri was the one to answer and greeted him with a hug,which hr gladly returned. It was pretty relieving knowing his boyfriend's family liked him that much,even though his parents were teachers. He never had really problems with his teachers in generall,the only thing to make the relationship with them bad was his extreme stupidity. But he never caused real trouble,only maybe if he recreated vines in the hallway and throwing empty cans yelling "This bitch empty!".
Or maybe when he chatted with Kirishima or Sero in class.
But the teachers didn't really hate him and he was glad for that. At least Aizawa and Yamada senseis seemed pretty fine with him when he visited Shinsou.
So when he walked in the house,following Eri,he heard Yamada yelling a "Hey kiddo",to which he replied with a "Yo senseis" before closing the door to his boyfriend's room.
As soon ashe stepper he was greeted with a gentle kiss and a hand going to his hair.
He smiled through it and brought his arms to tangle them on the indigo haired boy as their mouths moved,changing the angle of their heads here and there.
Kaminari was the first to pull away,still smiling and looking at him with half lidded eyes.
"Hey"
"Hey"
"What was that for?"
Shinsou huffed out a small laugh.
"Can't I kiss my boyfriend 'welcome'?"
Denki snickered.
"Sure"
They pecked their lips one last time before they untangled from each other and moved to Shinsou's chair to which the taller boy sat with the smaller one on top of him as ithad become usual.

"So uhh,,how do we do that?"
"I was thinking of making this a two part video. You  can at first with your voice be like "So theres a QnA made here and theres also going to be a face reveal so go ahead and ask whatever weird question you wanted to ask" or something and then we meet up again tomorrow and make the actual QnA?"
Kaminari turned to smile at him and nod.
"Lets start then!"

The next chap will be the video cause im lazy and i needed to give yall some story lol
also i just changed my username hope u love it as much as i do
also if ur following me,yes,i did start another shinkami in the middle of this one. im gonna confuse em at some point im very sure.
look i spent my afternoon listening to tøp and eating fruits on my balcony living thag healthy life and i smg got the idea so there ya go ig:')
also i bought an aizawa funko pop and brought it to a party at a beach which was so crazy and gay that im tempted to write a whole bakusquad fic based on it. @irinixourdaki was there and shes gonna be kaminari cause she stole my pikachu shirt and shes a bottom and i expose her because she exposes me and now ill leave yall bye :(

 @irinixourdaki was there and shes gonna be kaminari cause she stole my pikachu shirt and shes a bottom and i expose her because she exposes me and now ill leave yall bye :(

minizawa flex

hes smoking to forget his stupid class

and here he ate IriniXourdaki 's waffle (he legit faceplanted on them)ok ill stop now bye fr nowEDIT I JUST PUBLISHED THIS AND IT HAS GONE TO 4K AND IM GONNA SCREEM YEET

ok ill stop now bye fr now
EDIT I JUST PUBLISHED THIS AND IT HAS GONE TO 4K AND IM GONNA SCREEM YEET