The girl gasped before saying "So that means that......your Sasuke's older brother, right?" while looking at Itachi. Everyone looked at her and then the majority of them nodded while some others looked away in disinterest. Itachi himself did not answer though, "Well, um.....(Y/N)-chan.....Itachi doesn't really like to talk about that so let's leave it okay?" Tobi said to the girl and she nodded in response.

That being said, Itachi never stopped looking at the girl with his ominous crimson eyes. "Alright then (Y/N)-chan, time for a mission!" Tobi cheered as he turned the girl around using her shoulders, almost like how you change a wheel chair's direction when there is a patient aboard. The girl allowed her self to be pushed out of the room "Bye guys!!!"

(Y/N) POV

After we walked outside I was curious as to where the mission was going to take place and what we were ordered to do, so I took a deep breath and decided to ask. "Tobi...", "hm?" he chimed as he looked at me, tilting his masked head. "Where exactly are we going? and what do we have to do on this mission?" I asked.

Tobi then giggled cutely but ominously before saying,"Well actually (Y/N)-chan, we're going to just watch something and then comeback after it's over.....Lord Pain thought of it as a first mission for us so that you can just stretch your muscles after being bedridden for so long" he said. The words that came out of his mouth made chills run down my spine, I don't know why but something told me that I won't like this mission one bit.

"Now put on your new mask and let's go we don't want to be late!" he said, I wanted to ask what he meant but he had already jumped away into the forest surrounding the hideout at high speed, so I put on the mask and just followed after him trying to keep up with his insane velocity.

The mask only covered half of my face, the end of my nose downwards completely exposed. The mask was simple and had the symbolic red clouds of  the Akatsuki embroidered onto it, the mask was as hollow as Tobi's and hid my eyes.

Making it easier to use my eyes against enemies without exposing myself, that being said, the mask looked like a cat mask and made of some hard shell material. It was black and shiny, with the red clouds it matched the cloak perfectly.

<<<<<<<<Time skip>>>>>>

After travelling for a long time we made it to our destination and I was surprised to see....the big 'UN' gate of the leaf. Tobi put on a big had with chime tassels that managed to hide his whole head and face, while I wore my hoodie to cover my face. "Wait here" Tobi said before disappearing only the little hole that was in the mask, until it vanished as well.

'Where did he go?' I asked myself, that is....until I heard groaning and yelling near the inside of the 'UN' gate. When it quieted down... "Come on!! Let's go!!!" he yelled, I went over to him inside the village and said "What are we doing here?....I thought you guys said you wouldn't-", "Relax we're just here to watch something, now come on!" He interrupted and then jumped away again.

I sighed before following him silently. 'If he dares harm anyone I care about....the deal is off' I thought while glaring at his form in the distance. After travelling for a while and avoiding civilians and shinobi alike, which were surprisingly a few in number, I followed Tobi on his beeline trail and then we ended up in the bushes.

Tobi then jumped quietly onto a tree and I did the same after him, what I saw was a haunting sight, my eyes widened at the horrific event that was taking place before my eyes. "W-what is this?" I said quietly to Tobi while my eyes remained glued to the place, not by choice, the shock preventing me from looking away.

"Oh?....you mean this?" he said pointing to the scene, "this...his your Funeral (Y/N)-chan" he said quietly while sitting down on the branch we are standing on. 'No way' I thought, my mouth wide like a fish on land.

There, down below, my friends and brother. Those who know me and those I have never seen before. Sasuke,Naruto, Sakura, Neji, Tenten, Lee, Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Ino,Choji and........S-shikamaru too. All of them there...wearing black, some of their relatives were present,some kids who went to school with us, the sensei's, my teammates and The Hokage. Tears streaming down their eyes, excluding Sasuke and Neji who's eyes looked dark and lifeless,while they all held flowers and/or candles in their hands.

At the front was a big and flattering picture of me, framed, flowers and candles front and centre. I was watching my own Funeral. "W-why are you showing me this Tobi?" I asked, watching as they put the candles and flowers near my picture. "To show you that if you betray us, all of them, those who care about you.....will hate you if they discover the truth...so you are warned to never go against us...or else they won't feel sorrow for your 'death' but instead hatred for your life" he said.

To be continued.....