Chapter 6

"Today is the day big brother!,are you ready?"I said standing at the entrance of the restaurant."Yes I am little sister!" he answered with stars in his eyes.

You see....today is the day we open our restaurant. Without any delay,we woke up extra early make sure everything was set up and ready.I helped my brother with getting some dishes ready so that he doesn't have to cook from scratch when we open the restaurant at eight and the customers arrive.

Although I can cook too and know all the recipes by heart,my brother thinks it would be better if we each have a role so that we don't over work our selves.We don't have any other employees, just us,so I work as the waitress and clean up the tables once everyone is done and he cooks the dishes.

In short I work in the front area while he works in the back."Alright,you ready to open the door,big brother?" I said as we were at the front."Y-yes,I hope." he said after breathing deeply. And then he grabbed the door and slid it to the side.

"Welcome to 'Sukiyaki Hot Pot'" we said in unison with big smiles,then we saw four people,and my brothers smile became sorta forced,but not enough for the people to notice thank fully.There were three men and a woman.And I couldn't help but notice that their standing out features.

One man had white hair but he didn't look old,one had a cigarette in his mouth and most notably one had big bushy eyebrows and wore a green and weird jumpsuit.'Wooow....they really stand out,like the color orange in a black place' I thought.

Although the woman was beautiful and looked elegant,but she also stood out,her eyes are bright and beautiful,like rubies in a dark cave.All of them had leaf bands.

"Hi there,I am the mighty beast of the leaf ,Might Guy!" he said with a smile which resulted in a twinkle in his teeth."And these I my friends,we heard that there would be a restaurant here and came to be the first to taste the food,right guys?!"he said grinning widely.

"What are you talking about Guy,you woke us up at six in the morning,telling us  there was an important matter we have to attend to,we have been here since 6:46" said the white haired man with an irritated expression on his face.

"Yes, this is important, we have to taste the hard work of the youth....you see I heard that the owners were young and wanted to taste the fruits of their labour" he said with a fist in the air.* We all sweat dropped*.

"Okay young ones let us eat your dishes to know what you can do"he said pointing at us."O-of course sir,please, all of you follow me to your table!" I said with a smile.My brother bowed and went to the back.

I led them to their seats and they sat down."Okay,I will be back to get your manus'," I said with a smile and a bow ,and left to get four of the menus' on the counter. And got my order pad and went back to them"Okay,here are all your manus',please pick anything you would like to order." I said with a genuine smile.

"Do you have anything Spicy?" the eyebrow man asked."Yes,we do,we have Chilly hot pot" I said."okay,how chilly is it?" he asked."It's medium chilly I guess" I said."Can you make it extra,extra chilly?","Um,yes." I answered."Well then that is what I want," he said."Oh...o-okay." I said writing it down."What would all of you like,sirs and madam?" I asked while bowing.

"hmm...what do you recommend?" he asked. "Well..there is our pork hot pot,the special of the day," I answered."hmm...yeah that will work,give me that." finished the man with the cigar."Of course sir!,what about you two then?" I said still smiling."I will have the same dish he is having please." said the white hair."And I will have the same as him too please." said the ruby eyed woman.

I wrote everything down and said"okay,your orders will be ready soon,would you like some refreshments while you wait?" I asked,"we are fine young lady, thank you" said eyebrows."Okay please call me if you need anything,i will be on stand by" I said bowing then left to give my brother the orders.