Past of Two Leaf Clans (part one)

The History of The Uchiha and Hyuga

'Before we start a story, we must know the past behind it, to understand why the story exists'

'To continue into the future we must first know the past'

Long ago During the Leadership of the Second Hokage,there lived a girl from the Uchiha clan, with Beautiful pale skin that complemented her black hair and eyes the girl was extremely skilled when it came to being a ninja she was 14 years of age at the time,but because of the hatred of her clan towards the hokage and the village for the unfair way they were being treated, her father trained her in secrecy and never allowed her to leave the compound.

The girl was beautiful and had many friends amongst the Uchiha , those who acknowledged her as a strong Uchiha having unlocked her Sharingan at the age of eight when her mother died during a mission, the thought alone of her mother not coming back was enough to trigger it and during that time her father was happy,proud,sad and grieving at the thought of the awakening, while thinking that the death of his wife was both a blessing and a curse for his family.

Though the thought of his daughter fighting for a village that treats them like trash and was the one that most likely caused his wife's death was not what he wanted and he dreaded the thought of losing her too, 'the last gift of her beloved wife',so at the next clan meeting he told the clan head and clan members his circumstances and because they also wanted powerful clan members in case the village would attack them when they let their guard down.

And so they agreed with the conditions that she doesn't leave the compound and he trains her all the clan jutsu and helps her develop her to evolve her Sharingan to maturity.

At the age of 10 her sharingan had two tomoe (commas) and at 12 it had three tomoe and fully matured.

At the age of 14, one day on that year she was curious of the village outside of her clan compound, her father had gone on a mission (he was was a ninja) and she had nothing to do to keep her mind off of the outside of the compound but she kept to herself and woundered if her friends could play with her or they could train. So she went outside to look for some fellow Uchiha.

But while walking around the compound she spotted two boys entering and hid in a passage way while still watching them, one was a girl she was beautiful and her hair looked really soft.

She was cute and had a kind aura surrounding her and,unlike the people she knew so far, did not have black or brown hair, she then talked to the guy next to her as they were walking " Hey Shun,the Uchiha compound is amazing huh?,wonder if they hav...

She was cute and had a kind aura surrounding her and,unlike the people she knew so far, did not have black or brown hair, she then talked to the guy next to her as they were walking " Hey Shun,the Uchiha compound is amazing huh?,wonder if they have tasty food and some souvenirs though." She said loudly while smiling. "Even if they did,Nozomi,they wouldn't want to sell to or give their things to clan outsiders...and please try to keep your voice down we don't want to attract unwanted attention to ourselves." He said sternly and stoically then the Uchiha girl looked at him in aw,'wow' she thought.

" Aww, come on Shun, the Uchiha clan look kind and besides our teammate is an Uchiha too ya know and you like him" the girl said , ' so his name is Shun,huh?' the female thought to herself,"let's just find him alright and go to the training ground

" Aww, come on Shun, the Uchiha clan look kind and besides our teammate is an Uchiha too ya know and you like him" the girl said , ' so his name is Shun,huh?' the female thought to herself,"let's just find him alright and go to the training ground." "Okay,okay,Shun" the girl said. They then continued to walk around until reaching a house familiar to the female. And yes she had followed them.

To be continued....

645 words