"Get in the car now" Katie snapped as she turned in her heels and headed straight back to her car as a sobbing Ally followed.

"Babe please open the door" Ally sobbed as she wiped her tears in her jacket. Katie demanded Ally not to say a word on the way back to their house or Katie would stop on the side of the road and force Ally out of the car.

Ally felt nauseous..how could she be so stupid to cheat on her wife..Katie..her life..Using her anger and Katie was no excuse for what she had done.

She wished she had never agreed to go to the bar tonight with the others..she wasn't even attracted to Lynne..sure she was pretty but Katie was all Ally had ever wanted and now she jeopardised her marriage on a stupid mistake.

Katie pulled opened the door as she stepped over a sobbing brunette who quickly stumbled to her feet as she followed her wife towards the kitchen.

"Baby..I'm so sorry" Ally cried as she approached her wife but Katie shrugged out of her grip.

"Don't" Katie snapped shrugging away from the brunette.

"You sorry you fucked her against your car or the fact you got caught" Katie asked as she kept her emotions intact.

She could cry right now and tell Ally 101 reasons how she just ruined her life but she wasn't going to give it, she wasn't going to let Ally see how much she fucking hurt her.

"How long has it been going on" Katie asked as she gripped the kitchen counter as Ally continued to sob.

"I swear nothing is going on..I've never even touched her..I wouldn't do that..you know"

"Ally don't...she had her fucking hands up your dress in a fucking car park" Katie shouted as she raked her fingers through her hair.

"God I've been so stupid" Katie gritted through her teeth

"I should have listened to my mum when she told me not to rush into things with you" Katie said as Ally shook her head wiping her tears away.

"Kate no...no you don't mean that...I love you..I only want you...Please babe" Ally cried as she stepped towards her wife.

"It was a mistake...I was drunk and angry at you" Ally mumbled as Katie's anger began to flare.

"So what you decided to fuck one of my co workers to get back at me" Katie snapped

"No" Ally shot back

"Please Katie...let me make this up to you...why don't we go away for a holiday..you've been stressed a work lately..it'll do us good" Ally sniffed as she stepped further into her wife, clasping her hands either side of Katie's stern face.

Katie's brushed against her wife's touch..she felt empty inside...she could see the pain and regret in Ally's eyes...the two brown pleading eyes begging her to hear her out.

Katie dragged a long ragged breath as she looked into her wife's eyes.

"I want a divorce" Katie said as her hands pushed Ally's fragile body to the side. She could see Ally's life begin to shatter before her but truth was Katie's heart had been ripped out and stomped on in that car park when Lynne laid a finger on her wife.

**

"I'll return the unused drugs to the pharmacy and call the coroner" Katie said as she watched Ally's body stiffen with her words.