I was just about "boord" to death with this class. ((A/N: get it, boord? I made funny! Ha ha! ...luv me ;-;))

Mr Boord left the classroom for a coffee refill about 10 minutes later, and the room was in chaos. Everyone screaming, talking, and throwing shit. Nicole was just glancing down at the notebook she carries with her everywhere, doodling. And I watched the classroom descend into madness. Some kid I didn't recognize wrote "mr bored eatz pantz" on the board with his markers, another kid stuck pencils up his nose and shouted "IM A WALRUS!!!!!!" While a couple girls went on their phones. Updating their statuses and taking selfies, with the most obvious filters and claiming #nofilters!, probably.

A "grammar nazi" ran up and corrected ALL of the note's grammar mistakes; and even changing a couple sentences around to make them look more official. I just sat there, making my pencil dance around on my desk, while my hands remained firmly in my lap. A few kids stopped what they were doing just to watch me. I didn't mind the attention; mostly because it happens a lot. Some kid reached over and snapped my pencil in half, to which I proceeded to lift his pencil off his desk, and snap it into tiny unusable pieces. The kid gasped and almost broke into a fit of tears, probably because it looked to be one of those $20 mechanical pencils, and it was FILLED with lead, as my pencil was a regular wooden one.

"You DICK!" The kid shouted. I looked him up and down. He was one of THOSE kids. The ones who constantly says "swag" and "yolo" ALL THE FUCKING TIME. And the worst part was? He was also a kid who challenges people to fights, and whimps out when you actually agree to take him on. "Y- YOU'RE PAYING FOR THAT! " he shouted. "And what if I don't?" "Then I'll- I'll MAKE you pay! Yeah! That's what I'll do!" He stuttered, in false bravery. "Do it." I mumbled, before I heard someone announce: "Ladies! Ladies! You're both beautiful! Now break it up, before someone ruins someone else's mascara!" I look up, and it only takes me a second to realize who it was. Brice. With his usual smile plastered on his face, and an amused glance sent towards my direction. The boy quickly recovered from his ego's insultment, and shot back with "look who it is, the Knight in Shining Armor, coming to save the Damsel in Distress!"
Brice just laughed a little, "if that's the case, the fairytale says I slay Beast distressing the Maiden"

The kid soon realized his mistake of using a fairytale insult, and sheltered back to his side of the room. "Nice, how long did that comeback take to make?" I giggled in amused awe. "Took 2 hours, but using it properly was totally worth it!" He laughed in an honest charm. "You bet it was, sent that kid runnin'!"

Mr. Boord walked back into the classroom with his usual frown, and yelled "EVERYONE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!" Which of course, snapped everyone back into reality. "See you in the halls" Brice muttered before running back to his desk.

~_Time Skip because Class is boring_~

I sat at the base of my locker, having no "Bottom-Locker-Buddy" to be in my way. In all honesty, if it was someone I didn't like, I would've "Dropped" a few textbooks and locks on their head's anyways. So I'm pretty sure that's why I don't have any "Bottom-Locker-Buddy".

I watched the halls, waiting for Brice to come burning rubber, like he usually does. But instead he walked up to me, calm as can be, and whispered "C'mon. Quick! Before Ian sees us!" I just raised an eyebrow, and muttered " Ian?" Brice face flashed with shock, as he saw Ian tiptoeing down the hallway. "Uh-uhm.. Just c'mon! I'll explain later!" Brice stuttered as he grabbed my hand, pulled me off the floor, and dashed me down the hall into the boys bathroom.

I stand there, acting like him still holding onto my hand was, as girls say, "Like, Totally, 'No-Big-Deal'!"
Brice seemed to notice before me, turned red, and pulled his hand out of mine. "S-sorry " He muttered. I didn't know how to respond, so I just did like any other totally socially awkward person would do; and stared at him. "About Ian... " Brice started.
"-He thinks you like me? I'm only guessing here, Please, fill in my blanks if I'm wrong." I gandered.

Brice laughed "I guess that's what I get for trying to be all secretive and emotional with a sorcerer!" I smiled, before mentioning: "More like that's what you get for trying not to be shot down." I said with a giggle. Brice didn't look to very happy about that, but I laughed at his sarcastic expression. "Are you seriously gruntled about that joke you just made??" Brice quizzed. "I stopped laughing, looked him dead in the eye and said "Yes, Very much Gruntled." Which got a chuckle out of Brice. "C'mon, let's start walking home; we've missed the bus by now."

?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?

DONEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Sorry It took so long!!!
I totally broke my laptop after I began writing this chappy!! Only 8 paragraphs were done on a computer this chappy! 😄

I'm probably probably gonna have to try to write some of these of the family computer, and on my iPod, like I'm doing now!
Goodbye, my Lovelylostgamers!!! 😘