I instantly knew who I would call.

"Hi, what's up? Are you okay?" he asked.

"No. I need you to come get me. I need your help. I'm done lying to you about Hunter. I want to get out of here."

"Where are you right now?"

"At his house."

"Blossom, listen to me. Get out. Get out and go to a Café or a store."

"I'm too embarrassed to do that."

"Why?"

"My face, Jevan. He beat me up last night."

I heard his sharp breath. "Okay, I'm coming to get you right now. Stay on the phone while you get your things together. Hurry up, Blossom. Just pack up what you think you'll need."

Hunter's mom and I rushed into the bedroom. We packed up my traveling documents, my banking information and a few clothes.

Once we were finished, we waited eagerly for Jevan to arrive.

~

"I hear a car arriving," Janet said.

I looked through the glass door and noticed it was Hunter's car pulling up.

"Oh God, it's Hunter!" I screamed.

"Stand your ground!" Janet said when she noticed I was looking for somewhere to hide.

Hunter's arriving footsteps made my heart raced from fear.

The door opened and he halt in his path. "Mother?"

"Son."

His eyes caught me and the bag in my hand. "What's going on?" he asked.

"What does it looks like? She's leaving you, Hunter!" Janet shouted at him.

"You're not doing this to me again! You got some nerve to come to my house and try to get my girlfriend to leave me!" he shouted back at his mother.

"Look at her face! Look at what you've done to someone's daughter! You ought to be ashamed of yourself for doing this to such a beautiful young lady! You're sick, Hunter. I'm here to help you and save her from you!"

"She doesn't need saving. She loves me and I love her!"

"This isn't love," I spoke up. Hunter scowled at me before he launched. He tackled me to the floor.

"Get off her!" Janet yelled and tried her best to pull him off me.

"YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME!" Hunter yelled in my face.

"Hunter! Get off her!" his mother yelled again. Hunter turned to her and pushed her to the ground. She hit hard, crying at the pain while holding onto her ankle.

Hunter turned his attention back to me. "I'll kill you before you even walk out that door." His hands wrapped my throat, squeezing the life out of me.

But then.. Out of the blue, Hunter was removed from the top of me and he went sprawling across the floor.

Jevan had arrive.

"Get out of my house!" Hunter yelled at him.

Jevan went over and rocked a punch to his face, sending him sprawling once again. "I swear to God, if you ever lay a finger on Blossom again, you'll be the one lying in a coffin. Not her!" Jevan threatened.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me out to his car. He went back in, got my belongings and got back into the car.

"Thank you. Thank you so much," I cried.

Jevan looked at my face. Sympathy wrote all over his. He sighed, started the car, help Janet to hers and we drove out of Hunter's property.

I didn't dare look back.

~

Jevan drove me to one of his private family doctor.

"We need to get you looked at," he said as he help me got out his car. My tiny body ached just by walking but Jevan, being the sweetest guy ever, picked me up and carried me in.

My body was thoroughly examined. At the end, I was given painkillers and ointments to assist in decreasing the swelling of my mouth and eyes.

Jevan took me to his house.

"Jevan, your fiancee is going to get mad," I whispered when I followed him into the grand living room.

"She's actually not here. She's in England on a business meeting. She left last night. She'll be gone for two weeks."

"You should still inform her about me being here."

"I already did."

"And?"

"She cussed me out but I don't care. You need me right now and being here is the safest place you could ever be."

"Thank you once again."

Jevan pulled me into his arms and lightly kissed my forehead. "I'm not going to let that son of a bitch hurt you ever again."

He then showed me to the guest bedroom. I applied some ointment to my swollen areas and went to sleep.

~

I was dreaming.

I was having the best time ever with new friends in a wide outdoor field.

Then the field started to rumble and fire emerged, blazing red and hot. Burning everything in its path.

"Run, Blossom run!" someone shouted.

"It will hurt you!" another shouted.

I tried to run but I couldn't move. The fire was getting closer and closer.

"Help!" I yelled, "I can't move!"

Everyone dispersed, leaving me to myself.

The fire reached me, except it didn't burn me. It transformed me. I saw the woman I wanted to be. I reached to her and she accepted.

I saw the mother I wanted to be. I reached to her and she accepted.

I saw my happiness. The man I desired. I reached to him but Hunter popped up from behind him and stabbed him right before me.

"I'm your happiness!" his nasty voice said.

"NO. NO. NO. NO. NOOOOOOO!"

~

"Blossom! Blossom! Hey, hey. Are you okay? I heard you screaming."

"I had a bad dream. Hunter was there. He killed you."

"Sshhh. It was only a dream," he whispered. I rested my head on his chest as he sat on my bed.

I was too scared to go back to sleep now.

"This reminds me of Hawaii," he said.

I smiled to myself.

"Blossom, we didn't talk about something though. Something important."

"What's that?"

"We didn't talk about if you become pregnant."

__________________

A/N

Nope. Y'all didn't talk about that nor what happened after Blossom got back at Hunter's place.

*BelleGang, if you enjoyed this chapter, please don't forget to vote on it.* 💫

More updates coming soon.

And kudos to Blossom for leaving.

(Y'all really think I would have let my girl stay in that toxic shit any longer?)