7

Taehyun's pov

~~~ the next day ~~~ (Thursday )

  Im really excited to spend the whole day with beomgyu ,while we were saying and answering queastions about each other to get to know each other better beomgyu was really funny while answering the queastions about himself he was really handsome and I can't wait in till I get to talk to him by ourselves

When the door bell rang I immediately ran downstairs were yeonjun hyung was also waiting for his mate soobin when my mom opened the door I saw  beomgyu and soobin waiting for us, so my mom told them to bring us back before 7pm ok they both said so than I said by to my mom and so did yeonjun hyung.

While we both went to our mates beomgyu handed me a bouquet of roses behind his back ,I blushed that was the first time anyone has done that to me ,and when he handed me the bouquet of rose I said thank you beomgyu .

He said no promblem when he saw that they were selling them this morning at a shop he knew he had to get them for me .but of course I noticed beomgyu was sometimes a  little cheesy ,with his words .while he was talking how he got the roses he even mentioned that the roses may be pretty but I am prettier ,when he said that it was like cupid shot an arrow to my heart.

He thinks I'm pretty I thought. While we were walking deeper into a forest I noticed we stopped in front of a  cave  ,than we started walking closer into the cave I was scared I didn't know what was inside the cave so I said to him wait what's inside the cave ,

So I said to him wait whats inside the cave He looked at me and said do you trust me and took his hand out .
He's my mate I thought than I remembered the roses and him calling me pretty .I trust himm I thought so I pulled out my hand and intertwined both our hands and said I trust you ,

And with that beomgyu lifted me up bridal style and continue to walk inside the dark cave thier was no light I was scared but I'm with beomgyu I thought he will keep me safe.beomgyu kept walking in till we reach light than I saw it a waterfall that leads to a small river and when I looked a head thier was a cherry blossom tree it was so pretty the pink leaves and somehow birds .and than beomgyu told me to never tell anyone about this place not even my parents and that this is a place that only us soobin,and hueingkai knowof.

I agreed to not tell ,this was a bueatiful cave then beomgyu let me go ,but unexpectedly he grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his ,my cheeks turned a slight pink by the sudden action,than we both walked to the waterfall it was bueatiful thier were some cherry blossom leaves inside the waterfall but it made it more bueatiful .

We both sat on a bench that appeared to be hand made ,so I asked beomgyu who made it he responded with that him ,soobin and hueingkai made it ,but most of the work was hueingkai turns out he's really God at making things.

Wow I said he did a nice job ,than I remembered that I still had the bouquet of roses in my hand so I brought them closer to my nose and smelled  them the scent was relaxing to me .so  beomgyu took a rose from the bouquet and made sure the torns were takened off than he put it behind my ear .than he said gorgeous and lifted my hair away from my eyes.than we made eye contact with each other I could feel his gaze towards me unexpectedly he lifted me up and said we only just met taehyun but my love for you already is so strong ,

My heart was pounding it's true we only just met but my inner wolf was already begging for beomgyu and so was I, than beomgyu said if I wanted to go inside the river ,but I have no extra clothes I told him,than he said we could go in our wolf form so our clothes don't get wet  ,I wasent so sure because this is my first time I ever went inside a river and with an alpha who's my mate.

But I trusted him ,with all my life so I said ok so I went behind a small corner of the cave and started taking off my clothes but I kept my underwear on,while the rest of my clothes I put to a side I transformed to my wolf form so I started to go back to the waterfall.

While I was met with beomgyu in his wolf form I  ran up to him an accidentally pushed him into the water oops I mentally said I didn't mean to do that sorry beomgyu.he said it was fine and that I should come in so I did the water was nice and clear and so I swam closer to beomgyu it was a nice feeling in the water with your mate.

But than of course beomgyu's energetic self took the chance to splash me with water I was surprised and splashed him back than it just became a game who got to splash each other first. By the time it was 4 we were already tired so we both got out of the river and went to put our clothes on.

When I  finished I got my bouquet of roses and beomgyu was already waiting for me at the cherry blossom tree when we both sat down under the tree we looked at the tree and than I said why don't we carve our names down on this tree so everybody knows were together ,beomgyu agreed with me so he carved our names down I'm not as strong as him ,than he put a heart around our names.

Thank you I said to beomgyu ,for what he said for taking me to this place I never really been anywhere so far away from my house before I said to him.

While I guess I'm going to have to ask your mom for more permission to take you out.wait like a date? I said yeah if you want it to be a date I can show you around my pack and go to a cafe and introduce you to my parents .are they nice I said yup thier very nice he said.

Well ok ,after that conversation beomgyu checked the time on his watch 6.30 he said we should probably get going know taehyun don't want your mom saying anything bad about me bringing you in late .why I said we just got here it's been about 5 hours he said ,oh I said but I'm still not leaving it's so peaceful here in this magical cave .I know beomgyu said but your mom told me to bring you back at 7 so come on.

And with that he lifted me up and carried me out of the cave I looked at him with my puppy eyes and said please take me back thier again ok.ok he said and with that we both walked back to my house .my mom was waiting outside for us turns out soobin dropped off yeonjun off early.

Just in time taehyun dinners ready,and right before I went inside my house I turned to beomgyu and gave him a kiss on the cheeck thank you for today I said and beomgyu said on Saturday I will pick you up for our date by noon so be ready.i  will i said

And with that I said goodbye to beomgyu and headed inside my house and when I went to sit down on the couch my mom walked over to where I was and asked "well how was it" I said" it was amazing"

Wow this is more like a taegyu book than a yeonbin book but don't worry next chapter is all  about yeonbin😊

Please vote 💜💜 💜 💜 💜

Not edited