5

Taehyung's pov

While me and jungkook were heading back to our house in the mountains with the food that we hunted on our backs I noticed paw prints near the pond beside our house ,strange I said than me and jungkook took a closer look at them than I finally realized they were yeonjun's and taehyun's paw prints but why would they get outside of the house ?,I asked jungkook he just looked closer and saw paw prints bigger than taehyun's and yeonjun's than he started sniffing the ground alphas he said, why would thier be other alphas hear i said,I don't know jungkook responded .

But than realization hit me oh no my babies I ran back inside the house and quickly went into taehyun's room and saw him peacefully sleeping on his bed I sighed in relief but the scent of the room smelled different but I didn't really payed much attention to it maybe taehyun got dirt on his paws ,and than after I proceed to go to yeonjun's room seeing how he was asleep I let another sigh of relief .

     When I went back downstairs I saw jungkook face he wasent happy so I asked him what was wrong? He just says that he needs to talk to taehyun and yeonjun when they wake up ok I nodded ,than I said I was going to prepare dinner with the food that we hunted

         ~Time skip to dinner~
When taehyun and yeonjun went to the table to eat  i noticed that the scent of taehyun was still thier lingering in his skin and so I asked him if he showered this morning he said he did and than I asked if he made any contact with other wolves that's when he started to space out a little ,both jungkook and yeonjun heard my queastion and we're   waiting for a respond,  I saw taehyun's eyes looking at yeonjun's pleading for him not to say something.

         But after a few seconds his eyes started to tear up and than he started to cry and next thing you know it he got up from the table and ran to his room .should I go talk to him jungkook asked,no I said I definitely said something to trigger him to make him cry .so I got up and went to taehyun's room when I opened the door I saw taehyun sobbing quietly while looking out of the window

        Taehyun I said I got no response did I say something that made you cry I'm really sorry I was just wondering because your scent is a bit different when I got back .and than taehyun said with you promise you won't get mad . I promise I said what happened .

         I met my mate he said I looked at him with shock you met your fated mate I said he cried while nodding what's going to happen to me taehyun said ,I didn't want to lie to him so I told him when you meet your mate your going to have your heat do you know what that is taehyun?.he answered with I read about it in books but I don't know much about it .

       Well it's the bodies  way of telling you that your ready to have a pup ,and it is really painful when you don't have your mate to help you get true it ,than taehyun looked at me with a scared face well what if I don't want to have a pup well that's up to you taehyun it's not my desicion,  than taehyun asked me a queastion at  what age where you preghnant with yeonjun hyung I answered 18 and with you 20 I loved your father  very much .but still taehyun if you happen to get preghnant at 17 I and your father will support you and help you raise your pup .

Than I said let's go tell your father that you met your mate and hope he dosent pass out by the shock so me and taehyun went down stairs and found jungkook on the couch with yeonjun and that when I told him that taehyun found his mate he was really shocked his little baby isn't a baby anymore I was really surprised he didn't pass out than out of the blue yeonjun said I also met my mate and that's when jungkook seriously passed out.

     Huh dad ,mom is he going to be alright taehyun asked he's going to be fine trust me he also passed out when I got preghnant with you,  so yeonjun because I already taught you what happens when you meet your mate I expect you to already know about pups  and heats ,yes mom yeonjun answered also by they taehyun your heat might come a little earlier because of your age difference between you and yeonjun .oh ok mom taehyun said .

Oh and if your mates come and want to meet you just call me and I will let them in ok ,ok they said ,great now help me put your father back to our room so he can rest .

      ~~~The next day~~~

Soobins pov

When I was done eating breakfast I told my parents that me and beomgyu and hueingkai kai are going to try and talk to the omegas up in the mountain ,ok they said good luck and be back by dinner time ,ok I said while heading out I already saw beomgyu and hueingkai waiting for me at the entrance of the back .

When we shifted into our wolf forms we headed up to the mountain where we found the house and the pond it was about 11:30 am so I told beomgyu you think thier going to be awake ,I think so he said .so when we shifted back to human form we went up to the front door and rang the door bell no one answered for a few momments in till we heard foot steps coming from the other side of the door .

And than the door opened with an male omega who seemed around our parents age we assumed he was the mother of the omegas so we introduced our selves ,hi I am soobin I am 18 and im going to be in charge of the snow pack once I turn 21 and I'm an alpha ,and I'm also the mate of your son.than beomgyu introduced himself he said hi I'm beomgyu and I'm also 18 and from the snow pack and I'm also an alpha and I'm your youngest sons mate.and than hueingkai introduced himself and said hi I'm hueingkai and come from the snow pack and an alpha.

   Than the mother of the male omegas introduced himself as jeon  taehyung or we could call him mrs. Jeon , an, male omega and has a husband who's name is jeon jungkook and said he was so happy that he finally got to meet us and welcomed us inside his house .so we went inside the house was really big ,and than the father of the male omegas came up to me and beomgyu and said so you guys are the mates of my son's. We nodded and asked how did you know? He responded with an I can sense the bonds between you and my son's and than he said well I hope I get to know the three of you guys .

Than he went to his husband and kissed his forehead and said bye love I'm going to work and his husband said good  luck at work bye love .and with that he left his house .

      So mrs.jeon told us we could sit on the couch while he gets us some water from the fridge when he came back with the water we asked him where his sons were he said that they were still sleeping and he could go get them if we like we said yes to him because we really wanted to meet them and get to know them .so while he headed upstairs me and beomgyu and hueingkai talked about what thier names would be our what they liked to do .than  Mrs jeon came back saying they will come in 20 minutes ,and trust me those 20 minutes were the longest minutes I ever waited for .

Not edited 

Please vote💜💜💜💜