2

Authors pov

Yeonjun can you please hand me the flowers sure, mom while  yeonjun went to go get the flowers taehyun was in his room wondering when is he ever going to find his mate usually when you are 16 years old you find your mate but for taehyun and yeonjun never met them because thier overprotective dad keeps them indoors because since thier omegas,every beta and alpha would want them and maybe sexually abuse them and get them preghnant thier father didn't want them to get preghnant at such a young age so they been home schooled thier entire life by thier mom who studied as a teacher when he was younger .

              When yeonjun came back with the flowers for him and his mom to plant on the porch his mom was sleeping on the couch "poor mom "said yeonjun he must be really tired from hunting yesterday .

     Beomgyu  pov

      Hey kai let's go up that mountain I always was so curious what's up thier (yeonjun and taehyun live up that mountain)sure kai said when we got up there thier was this bueatiful lake with fishes and flowers surrounding the lake it was so bueatiful but right next to the lake was this ginormous house that was 2 stories high and had about 7 rooms in it ,it was really big and it looked like someone was living up in thier me and kai were really curious of how someone could live up here where thier was no other wolves or schools so as curiosity took over us we went up to the house and rang the door bell no one answered for 2 minutes in till this wolf answered it he looked around our age and his scent was differnet and he smelled like an omega strange why would an omega live up here by himself or who knows with his family.and than he  said "who's  thier ".me and kai asked him why they were living up here with no one around .he answered he said it was personal his voice sounded so scared if like he never talked to anyone in a long time than he  asked please go away so we did .and unexpectedly right after he said that we turned around and met with this tall alpha clearly furious why we where up here this must be his dad and after he thought about that.Appa! said the omega at the door and ran up to him with full speed but his dad quickly brought him back inside the house and yelled at us to never come back and stay away from his family .as he closed the door me and kai transformed into our wolf forms and ran back inside the pack entrance exhausted from where we just came from and I asked kai if I can sleep over at his house for the night he said sure but the thing I noticed when we went to the house that a sweet scent passed through my nose and it was coming from the second floor could thier be more omegas up thier could one of them be my mate I thought while I was entering hueingkai's house and into the guest room well I guess I have a whole story to tell to soobin tommorow.

    Not edited