Chapter 37 Deception

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

Other Animals: Snow Monkeys, Domog, Red Pandas, Mongooses, Lumba-Lumba, Azaad, Flamingoes, Civet, Monkey, Mongoose, Deer Mouse, Yun Mibu, Goose, Peacocks, Ullu

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo

Tree Of Life Animals: Queen Janna

Near the Tree of Life, Beshte, Ono, Fuli, Bunga, Anga, Rani, and Baliyo were hanging out near a watering hole. "Sure is nice to relax now that we're here at the Tree of Life" Beshte commented happily. Fuli smiled and stretched, "Gotta admit you're right, Beshte" Fuli agreed. Bunga smiled as he loudly crunched on bugs.  As everyone relaxed Kion and Nirmala were coming. "Glad you guys are relaxing" Kion advised. Everyone looked and were confused when hey saw Kion.

 Everyone looked and were confused when hey saw Kion

"Uh..you okay Kion?" Fuli questioned, Nirmala smiled, "He's fine the mud is helping treat the venom in his scar" Nirmala explained. Kion looked at Nirmala, "Can I..." Kion was about to ask. "Yes, Kion you can wash it off now" Nirmala insisted. Kion ran to the water and put his face in and wiped the mud off. When he did it he shook the water off and smiled, "Ah, that's better" Kion commented. "I think I preferred the mud" Rani joked smiling. Kion looked at Rani and smiled finding that funny.

Beshte looked at Kion, "So how's the healing going?" Beshte asked. Nirmala stepped forward looking at Beshte, "Kion is making progress but we still have a long way to go" Nirmala explained. "Right, long way to go" Kion sighed, Nirmala looked at Ono. "Speaking of healing Ono, it is time for your healing to begin" Nirmala brought up. Ono flew up and spun  in a circle, "Yes!" Ono cheered excitedly.

"Makini and Queen Janna are waiting the remedy is ready...so shall we go to the Tree of Life?" Nirmala explained and asked. "You mean right now?... Of course" Ono asked eager to go as they followed Nirmala. "Good Luck Ono!!!" Beshte and Bunga waved goodbye as they left. Bunga looked and saw water bugs, "Yes! water bugs are crunchier than normal bugs" Bunga explained chewing very loudly. Fuli couldn't stand the sound Bunga kept making.

 Fuli couldn't stand the sound Bunga kept making