Chapter 12 Rescue Time

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha

Villain Groups: {Makucha's Leopards}

Other Animals: Snow Monkeys

Anga hovered over the hole looking at Bunga and the Snow Monkeys, "I'm getting you out of there" Anga promised. The snow monkeys gasped scared still, "Don't move or you'll make the hole deeper, understand" Anga explained. The Snow noded slowy in fear, "Now I'm going to grab you with my talon" Anga said explaing how she was going to get them out.  "Your talon?" The mother replied scared, Anga nodded, "Yeah and lift you out one at a time" Anga continued explaining. "But you have to trust me...okay" Anga finished saying to the monkeys. As they all looked scared one of the children dropped the scared look, "I trust you" The kid monkeys added.

"Uh..me too" The other kid added, the parents looked at how their kids reacted. "I guess we all do" The mother replied smiling with her family. Anga smiled a little back, "Alright I'm coming down" Anga advised flying down. Anga was close to the first monkey, "Ok get ready to grab my talons" Anga explained. The monkey's eyes widened seeing Anga's talons.

 The monkey's eyes widened seeing Anga's talons

"They're...Sharp" The mother said scared out of her mind, the mother and father quickly grabbed their children and started climbing up the hole.  "No, no, no, no no," Anga repeated as the snow was falling again in the hole causing the hole to fill.

  "No, no, no, no no," Anga repeated as the snow was falling again in the hole causing the hole to fill

"ANGA!" Makini gasped as the Lion Guard watched the snow collapse. "ANGA LENGA!" Anga shouted flying threw the snow breaking them out, "Didn't plan to carry all of you at once, but whatever" Anga struggled to say lifting the four monkeys and Bunga flying them all out.  Bunga backflipped and landed beside Kion, and Y/N.  Anga flew over Beshte and three of the Snow Monkeys landed on Beshte as Anga slowy put the mother on the ground. The mother smiled and looked at Anga, "Sorry I moved, you're the first giant bird we've ever met who's nice" The mother apologized also thanking Anga. "Thanks" Anga thanked when Anga thanked the kids ran to Anga hugging her.

The mother looked at all of them, "Thank you, everyone!" The mother thanked

The mother looked at all of them, "Thank you, everyone!" The mother thanked. "But you're not going to make us go back to the place with all the trees?" The mother asked.  "Well..." Kion was about to say before rubbing his eye and grunting again. Kion looked up and smiled at Y/N. Y/N went to Kion and nuzzled him reassuring the pain, "Fuli what do you think?" Y/N asked. Fuli smiled, "I think Anga can find a place perfect for the Snow Monkeys" Fuli suggested.  Y/N looked at Kion, "And some Tuliza for you" Y/N added. Kion smiled at Y/N and Fuli's idea.   Kion looks at Anga, "Anga. a new place for your new friends" Kion insisted. "Yup!" Anga replied flying up looking for another hot spring. 

A Few Minutes Later.....

The Snow Monkeys cheered as they ran jumping into the hot spring and behind them, the Lion Guard hopped in except Kion, Fuli, Y/N and Anga

The Snow Monkeys cheered as they ran jumping into the hot spring and behind them, the Lion Guard hopped in except Kion, Fuli, Y/N and Anga.  The kids laughed as they splashed and Bunga floated, "This is the life" Bunga stated relaxed.  "You said it little B" Beshte replied, "Uh-huh" Ono added relaxed. As Fuli was with Anga searching for Tuliza Y/N stood beside Kion. Kion grunted and rubbed his eye, "It's really bugging you, uh?"  Y/N asked concerned. "I'll be okay, cause I know no matter how bad it gets, you're on my side" Kion pointed out smiling. "Always" Y/N added as they nuzzled and kissed,  Fuli and Anga came back and Anga dropped Tuliza in front of Kion. Kion bent down and chew on some of the blossoms.

Kion swallowed the blossoms and felt much better, "mmmm Thanks Anga" Kion thanked. Fuli looked at Kion and Y/N, "And We found the next Moja Kwa Moja stone it's just around that slope" Fuli explained. "Guess we came the long way around after all" Kion admitted. "ANGA!" The kids yelled running to Anga, "Play in the hot spring with us" They begged.  Anga was unsure and they tugged on her legs and eventually, the three of them fell in. Anga popped her head out coughing but smiled as the kids laughed and Anga splashed them. Y/N looked at Kion and saw him laying down sleeping. 

Y/N smiled and laid down beside him. "Should we tell everyone we need to get going?" Fuli asked Y/N.  "What do you think," Y/N asked Fuli back, "I think we could all get some rest" Fuli explained. "Good Idea" Y/N yawned laying her head beside Kion. Fuli smiled as she watched Y/N fall asleep and Fuli watched the Lion Guard as they all relaxed and were having fun in the hot spring.

AFTER TODAY THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORERY MY BEST TO POST ONE CHAPTER UPDATE A DAY. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.