Chapter 1 Elephant Graveyard

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion, Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

This book will contain song passages, if you don't know what that is basically there will be videos or songs in some chapters if you are on mobile then just watch/listen to the Video and Move on the part. If you're on computer play the video and follow the lyrics that I will put in the chapter, the choice is yours.  {Just To Let You Know Y/N Means Your Name For The Female Lion}

The Lion Guard just left pride Rock and right now they are all almost out of the outlands heading near a familiar territory only a few animals know about. "Where are we?" Bunga asked sitting on top of Beshte. Kion looked around, "I think this is that place my Dad told me not to go" Kion added. Makini looked around and shivered, "It gives me the creeps" Makini commented looking around seeing only darkness and no nature. Kion runs up beside Beshte to look at Ono who also was sitting on Beshte, "Hey Ono are you sure this is the right way" Kion asked skeptically. Ono turns to find Kion but Kion looked fuzzy to him. "Yes Kion I memorized the map and after leaving pride, there is a hill with skeletons and after that is a waterfall and there we'll find the first landmark" Ono explained remembering the painting. {The picture at the bottom is Ono's reference to the first Moja Kwa Moja stone}

"Skeletons, I don't see any Skeletons," Bunga told the Lion Guard, but as Bunga said that everyone walked over the hill and they all stopped in their tracks

"Skeletons, I don't see any Skeletons," Bunga told the Lion Guard, but as Bunga said that everyone walked over the hill and they all stopped in their tracks. Y/N looks at Kion, "What's wrong Kion" Y/N asked before looking over the hill. "I know where we are now" Kion added surprised. Everyone looked at Kion, "This is the elephant graveyard" Kion explained to The Lion Guard. Everyone shivered a little seeing all these bones, and Skeletons, "What? What do you guys see" Ono asked curiously "Can't you see it, Ono?" Bunga asked, Ono, tried to look at Bunga, "NO! Becuase I can't see" Ono pointed out annoyed. Bunga looks at Ono rubbing his head, "Sorry Ono I forgot" Bunga apologized. 

"It's okay Bunga" Ono reassured, Kion looks at the Lion Guard, "Let's head out we'll get past the elephant graveyard and we'll head to the first stone" Kion ordered. Fuli looked at Kion, "Kion, if your father said not to go here maybe we should go around" Fuli advised. Kion felt pain in his eye and groaned rubbing it, "Listen Fuli were the Lion Guard, we don't have to time to go around now come on" Kion ordered a little angry, leading the way. Y/N and Fuli exchanged looks of worries and surprise about how Kion acted. As Kion lead the way everyone followed and Y/N ran to walk beside Kion, "Kion are you okay?" Y/N asked calmy. "Yes Y/N like Rafiki said the tree of life is far so we can't waste anytime" Kion stated. "I get that Kion but maybe Fuli's right we don't know what's there" Y/N mentioned. Kion looked at Y/N, "Were the Lion Guard we can handle it" Kion raised his voice.

Y/N backed up but quickly stood, "Kion?" Y/N said quietly. Kion shook his head and rubbed his paw against his eye again. Makini walked closer to Kion, "How about some Tuliza Kion" Makini offered opening her hand with some Tuliza blossoms. Kion looked at Makini then everyone else, they all smiled and nod reassuring Kion to have Tuliza. Kion bent down and chewed on the Tuliza blossoms, and he instantly raises his neck and felt calm, "Thanks Makini" Kion thanked turning around leading the way happily. Y/N and Fuli walk with Makini, "Good idea Makini" Fuli added, "Fuli's right, good one Makini" Y/N supported. Fuli looks at Y/N, "Something wrong Y/N" Fuli asked concerned. Y/N looks at Fuli, "I just hope we help Kion I'm just worried" Y/N explained, Fuli put her paw on Y/N shoulder, "Don't worry Y/N the Lion Guard will help Kion including you" Fuli reassured. "Thanks, Fuli" Y/N answered smiling, and Fuli, Y/N and the rest of the Lion Guard continued to follow Kion through the elephant graveyard.

The Lion Guard was halfway through the Elephant graveyard and Kion was leading the way as everyone followed behind him. As they walked everyone except Kion looked around seeing the bones, and skeletons."This is crazy so many skeletons" Bunga commented, "Yeah it's kinda scary" Makini added. Kion turns to look at Ono, "Ono where is the first Moja Kwa Moja stone" Kion asked. Ono as thinking back to the map and saw a waterfall, "It's near a waterfall Kion" Ono replied. Y/N walks up to Kion, "That's in the backlands, my parents and I went there all the time" Y/N explained saddened remembering her family. Kion nuzzled Y/N, "Don't worry Y/N you're with us now" Kion reassured smiling at Y/N.

Y/N nuzzled Kion back and they continued their journey to the backlands, "Guess Kion was right, it was easier to cut through the graveyard" Bunga explained looking at Fuli. Fuli smiles, "Yeah your right nice call Kion" Fuli added. Kion turns around and looks at Fuli, "Thanks Fuli don't worry I still can lead the Lion Guard" Kion insisted as he rubbed his eye and grunted. "I hope your right" Fuli whispered. The Lion Guard walked out of the elephant graveyard and were all headed to the backlands to find the first landmark so they can help heal Kion and Ono at the Tree Of Life.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORE I'LL TRY MY BEST TO POST ONE CHAPTER UPDATE A DAY. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.