Chapter 33 The Night Pride

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

Other Animals: Snow Monkeys, Domog, Red Pandas, Mongooses, Lumba-Lumba, Azaad, Flamingoes, Civet, Monkey, Mongoose, Deer Mouse, Yun Mibu, Goose, Peacocks, Ullu

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo

As Ono and Makini checked on Y/N, Beshte, and Anga continued to move the rocks to clear the pass and help Bunga out. While, Fuli was telling Kion the story Y/N told them, "Then she told us not to tell you becuase she didnt want you to lose focus on your condition" Fuli concluded. Kion looked down, "I was a fool, how did I not notice" Kion doubted himself. Fuli put her paw on Kion's shoulder, "It's not your fault Kion Y/N hid it from all of us she didnt wants us to worry but what matters now is we clear the pass" Fuli reassured.

"Don't worry Kion after you guys get me out we can still go to the Tree of Life" Bunga stated. Beshte looked at Bunga, "Little B did you forget about how those Lions told us we could never go there" Beshte reminded. "Big B we're the Lion Guard and we have the roar they can't stop us" Bunga replied. "Bunga just becuase we have the power to do something doesn't mean we do it" Fuli advised. Anga flys over picking up some rocks, "Fuli is right we want to be welcomed to the Tree of Life not force our way in" Anga told Bunga.

"Anga is right, we caused a rockslide near their home, they attacked becuase they were defending their home like how we would defend the Pride Lands" Beshte explained. "Does that mean we are not going to the Tree of Life anymore?" Makini asked. Everyone was quiet and Kion looked at Makini, "No, we just need to come up with another plan to show Rani and the Night Pride we mean no harm" Kion answered. "HAPANA!!!" Ono gasped looking at Y/N arm. Kion ran over and everyone looked, "Ono what is it?" Kion asked concerned.

"Y/N paw is becoming pale and the veins are changing colour mean it's spreading, soon enough she could be completely paralyzed and then" Ono was explaining. "Don't say that last part Ono" Fuli interrupted as she was beside Kion.  After, Makini and Ono continued to monitor Y/N as the others continued to move the rocks.

...

Rani, Surak, and Nirmala were near the Tree of Life and they saw Baliyo who walked near them dizzy. "Hey, did you see me fly?" Baliyo asked dizzy. Rani smiled, "Little Brother your okay" Rani sighed in relieve. "Of course I am" Baliyo replied almost falling still feeling dizzy.  Baliyo looked up at the Night Pride, "Anyway who were those strangers? and what was that roar thing?" Baliyo asked. Surak stepped forward, "It was like something from legend" He answered. Rani looked at Surak, "It doesn't matter who they were they're gone now, but I should tell queen Janna what happened" Rani advised. Rani as about leave, "Surak and Nirmala stay with Baliyo and make sure he really is ok" Rani ordered before leaving. "Come on Baliyo let's get something for your head" Nirmala insisted.

Rani walked into the tree, "Queen Janna? Grandmother? Are you awake?" Rani called asking.