Chapter 22 Helping Lumba-Lumba

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons}

Other Animals: Snow Monkeys, Domog, Red Pandas, Mongooses, Lumba-Lumba

Bunga was launched into the seaweed, Lumba-Lumba looks at Bunga, "Sorry it was just a reflex, dragging me across hot sand will hurt a lot" Lumba-Lumba apologized and explained

Bunga was launched into the seaweed, Lumba-Lumba looks at Bunga, "Sorry it was just a reflex, dragging me across hot sand will hurt a lot" Lumba-Lumba apologized and explained.  Kion rubs his head and looks at Fuli, "Any ideas?" Kion asked. "She's pretty far from the water" Fuli metioned,  "Yes but when the tide comes in the water will get closer" Lumba-Lumba added.  Fuli smiled and looked at Lumba-Lumba, "Maybe we can dig a trench and bring the water to her" Fuli planned. "Good Idea Fuli" Kion and Y/N commented,  Beshte looks at all the sand and seaweed. "We'll need to get all this stuff out of the way" Beshte explained.

Fuli, Bunga, and Beshte started to push the seaweed away before they dug the trench.  Lumba-Lumba squits at the bright, burning sun, "Uh, I hope you can do it soon that sun is really hot" Lumba-Lumba explained. Beshte walks over to Lumba-Lumba, "Yeah, I know what you mean us hippos burn pretty quick in the sun too" Beshte told Lumba-Lumba. But Beshte had an idea and walked to stand beside Lumba-Lumba and Beshte was acting as some shade for Lumba-Lumba. "That's better" Lumba-Lumba thanked, Bunga grabbed seaweed and threw it behind him.

When Bunga threw the seaweed it landed on Lumba-Lumba's back, "Ooh, That feels so much better" Lumba-Lumba sighed feeling relieved.  "Great Idea Bunga" Y/N acknowledge,  Bunga turned looking at Y/N, "Wait I had an Idea?" Bunga asked confused. Fuli smiles, "Hard to believe isn't it" Fuli added.  "TWENDE KIBOKO!!!" Beshte yelled as he started using his strength to push the sand to create the trench.  Bunga followed Beshte grabbing the seaweed and throwing it out of the way.  Fuli was happy, "Look here comes the water" Fuli cheered.  The water came and reached halfway and they cheered to see the plan would work. Y/N and Fuli smile but they both look back at Kion after hearing him sigh and groan in pain.

 Y/N and Fuli smile but they both look back at Kion after hearing him sigh and groan in pain