Chapter 19 Teamwork

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun}

Other Animals: Snow Monkeys, Domog, Red Panda's

This Chapter contains a song passage, if you don't know what that is basically there will be videos or songs in some chapters if you are on mobile then just watch/listen to the Video and Move on the part. If you're on computer play the video and follow the lyrics that I will put in the chapter, the choice is yours.

Ono sighed, "Nawaza, Nawaza, nawa...za" Ono was trying to think as Makini grunted jumping behind Ono. Ono looked behind him and even though it looked blurry Makini was jumping up grunting struggling to grab the root she sees. "Makini! I can't think with all that noise" Ono advised, Makini continued jumping grunting.  When Makini jumped she grabbed the root, "Ha got it" Makini cheered.  Makini started claiming the root so she could get out and get help.  When Makini climbed up the root it snapped and she screamed falling down landing beside Ono. "Oops" Makini stated, from above they heard something that didnt sound good and water started leaking in.

 "Oops" Makini stated, from above they heard something that didnt sound good and water started leaking in

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Oh No" Makini cried, "hurry" Ono cried as they both ran back away from the water.  Ono watched the water pour in, "Now we really need a way out" Ono stated. "Sorry Ono" Makini apologized, Ono turned to look at Makini, "Makini, listen I need you to sit and don't touch anything else" Ono instructed. Makini sat on a rock, "Ok got you, Ono, I'm sitting and not touching anything" Makini replied leaning on the wall. But when she did so the wall broke and she fell back.  Ono jerked his head quickly hearing the wall break, "What did you do now?" Ono questioned.  Makini got back up, "Nothing I did what you ask and then..." Makini tried to explain as she was looking behind her. "Look there's a tunnel" Makini gasped in amazement.  

Ono looked happy, "That's our way out" Ono explained, Makini looked back at Ono. "Are you sure? It looks dark" Makini asked and explained, "Well it's about to get very wet from the water so if you have any other ideas" Ono protested. Makini smiled, "Well on second thought, that tunnel does look nice and dry" Makini explained.  "Exactly" Ono agreed,  Ono hopped down the path into the cave and Makini followed Ono and they walked together. 

Ono and Makini continued walking but Ono stopped and looked at Makini, "Do you hear that?" Ono asked.  Makini looked at Ono, "Hear what?..... I don't hear anything......what did it sound like?" Makini asked curious.  "I don't know but I definitely hear something" Ono answered listneing. "Ooh, I hear it too what do you think it is?" Makini asked excitedly becuase she can hear it too. Ono continued hopping, "I don't know but it sounds familar" Ono explained. As they turned Ono fell back in fear, "Oh no!" Ono screamed as these creatures flew by them.