Chapter 35 Finding Patience

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

Other Animals: Snow Monkeys, Domog, Red Pandas, Mongooses, Lumba-Lumba, Azaad, Flamingoes, Civet, Monkey, Mongoose, Deer Mouse, Yun Mibu, Goose, Peacocks, Ullu

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo

Tree Of Life Animals: Queen Janna

The Lion Guard looked at Rani after she snapped at Kion, Baliyo slid in. "Don't worry about it Kion and Lion Guard it was just two leopards and a Komodo dragon so no big deal" Baliyo tried to reassure. "Two Leopards? and a Komodo dragon?" Ono questioned.  Nirmala looked at the guard, "They didn't seem to like each other very much" Nirmala explained. "True, perhaps that's why they didn't fight well together" Surak suggested. "I don't know that big Leopard, Makucha I think it was, was pretty strong" Baliyo stated.

"Makucha!" Kion gasped, "What?" Rani questioned turning around looking at Kion. "We know Makucha and I think I know who the other Leopard was and the Komodo dragon, they must have followed us here" Kion explained. "They followed you?" Rani questioned leaping to get closer to Kion. "I'm really sorry Rani we didnt know" Kion tried to tell Rani. Rani looked at Kion and turned away heading back to the Tree of Life. The Night Pride, and Lion Guard followed.

Back at the Tree of Life.....

Makini looked on the wall and gasped, "Did Rafiki paint that when he was here?" Makini asked seeing a painting.

Queen Janna smiled, "That is Askari when he first discovered the roar of the ancestors and Rafiki did not paint that it was another royal Mjuzi" Queen Janna explained

Queen Janna smiled, "That is Askari when he first discovered the roar of the ancestors and Rafiki did not paint that it was another royal Mjuzi" Queen Janna explained. Makini smiled hearing that quick explanation, Queen Janna looked at Makini. "I'm glad you are here Makini, it has been some time since we had a royal Mjuzi around... that Bakora staff over there was hers" Queen Janna explained and pointed out.  Makini grabbed it and smiled, "It was hers before she completed her journey in the circle of life" Queen Janna explained. "Oh, it's beautiful" Makini admired. "If you like it, it's your now" Queen Janna advised. Makini smiled, "Really? Thanks your Majesty" Makini thanked.

  Queen Janna looked at Y/N then Makini, "Ok Makini you ready to help your friend" Queen Janna asked. Makini smiled and nodded, "Ok Makini I may not be able to help physically but I'll teach you how to cure her" Queen Janna explained.

"First go grab those yellow leaves and dip them in water and rub them on the venoms starting point" Queen Janna started. Makini did so and rubbed Y/N's arm with the wet leaves, "Now grab the mortar and pestle and go to that basket and grab 2 yellow flowers, 4 red, 1 pink, and 6 Tuliza blossoms and crush them" Queen Janna said next. Makini listened to Queen Janna and crushed them until it formed a paste. "Now bring it over here to me" Queen Janna requested, Makini placed the paste in the Mortal and pestle in front of Queen Janna. Queen Janna closed her eyes and she placed one paw on the roots beside her and the Tree started to glow golden and the energy went into her paw. Makini was amazed seeing the Tree of Life glowing, Queen Janna placed her other paw on the Mortal and Pestle touching the side transferring the energy inside enhancing the paste.