I don't know why but I felt he is my saviour and he'll definitely save me from those rogues.

He looked at me while touching my hands.
"Don't worry, sweetie. Let me finish them off quickly then we can have some fun tonight."

He smirked and my eyes and mouth widened. I immediately left his arm.

He smirked again and turned towards the rogues.

*'Aishh...he is also like those scoundrels....Pathetic pervert. I thought he'll protect me from those rogues as I helped him. I shouldn't have helped him on the first place. Now what I'll do? Don't panic, Amy. Let him finish those rogues and then I'll sneak out from his grip when I'll get a chance.'*

He stepped forward with a speed and grabbed the hand of one of them from his left hand and stabbed the knife in his chest.

I shrieked and facepalmed closing my eyes. I could hear only their grunting sound and groaning in pain. Then I removed my fingers from my eyes slightly and saw him.

He was fighting with them with immense speed. He was so strong and too fast for them to attack him. He dodged all the punches and attacks of the rogues and hit them very hardly in return. Within few minutes all the rogues were on floor dead except one. He has stabbed all of them and the last one...he was staring at him with terrified eyes and hyper ventilating.

"You wanted to kill me and take her, right?! So come on...kill me and take her....huh!", he mocked at him with anger in his voice while taking step forward.

The rogue stumbled backwards. He dropped his knife and gripped the neck of the rogue. Without wasting time he started to punch him harder on his face continuously. He stopped when the body of the rogue hung lifeless in his grip.

I could see the bloody face of the rogue. He threw the body and turned towards me. He saw his hand. His knuckles were stained in blood. He made a disgust face and took out his hanky from his pocket. He wiped the blood from his knuckles and threw that dirty piece of cloth and focussed on me.

He paced towards me slowly with a smirk. I was terrified from the thought that what he wanted from me. I was thinking of sneaking from his clutch.

But then suddenly my eye caught someone behind him. One of the rogue was left and he had pointed his gun on him. I was alarmed by the intention of that rogue. So I immediately darted towards him.

"WATCH OUT.", I screamed on top of my lungs and pushed him to one side. Within a fraction of second after that, with a high pitch sound I felt something pierced into the flesh of my abdomen. For an instant I just felt a sudden numbness on my lower part of the body. I felt my knees got weaker and I fell on the ground with my hand on the wound.

"Hey....you wait!", he souted at the rogue.

The rogue started to pull the trigger of his gun but no more bullets were left so he threw the gun towards him and run.

He dodge the gun and was about to go after that rogue but....

"Aaaaahhh!", I grunted in pain curled myself in a ball and gasping irregularly for air.

The pain is unbearable. Tears were stinging in my eyes. Finally I could feel my eyelids getting heavier.

"Hey....don't close your eyes....open it...look at me....hey....hey...", he panicked and tried to keep me awake by patting my cheeks.

I saw his face getting blurred and then complete darkness.
End of Amber's POV.

????'s POV:
She passed out. Blood was oozing out from her wound drenched her lower part of the dress. I tried to wake her up but all invain. I simply carried her in my arms and rushed out of the building.

I trotted towards the road and spotted a car coming in my direction. I stopped it and asked for his help to take us to the hospital.

He was little scared to help us but when he saw her face he squealed, "Kim Amber....what happened to her?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and he again said pointing towards her, "She is Kim Amber. She is shot or what?"

I was not in the mood of any explaination so I insisted him to rush to the hospital. I gently placed her on the seat and got in myself.

He sped up and soon we're infront of the hospital.

I ran inside carrying her and called for doctor. Soo doctor and nurses gathered around me.

"O my god! Kim Amber....she has been shot. Nurse, prepare OT quickly...", the doctor shrieked in distress.

I put her on the stretcher and then the doctor turned to another nurse, "Tell Dr. Kim immediately and call Mr. Kim.", then all of them rushed her to the operation theatre.

I sat down on one of the chairs in the corridor outside the operation theatre. I rested my elbows on my knees and held my head in between my hands. My jacket and shirt were also covered with her dried blood.

*'So your name is Kim Amber. Who're you? Seems like you're pretty famous.'*

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice.
"What happened to her? Where is she?"

I lifted my head to saw the owner of the voice only to get shot by an imaginary bullet of shock.

"Hyung...???", I whispered as I stood up from my seat.

He also glanced at me all of a sudden and his eyes widened as he frozed in his place.

"Taehyung....??"
End of Taehyung's POV.

Please do vote and share your comments.....🤗🤗🤗🤗💜💜💜💜