Chapter - 62

"You talked to him yesterday at night?", Minjun queried to Taehyung, eating his toast and munching it slowly.

Taehyung gazed at him and nodded silently while munching his own toast.

"What did he say?", he eyed him.

Taehyung paused for a moment and exhaled deeply. He chewed the rest and gulped down.

"Appa...please don't misunderstand, hyung! He doesn't wanna hurt you...not intentionally atleast."

Minjun hummed in response and finished his food.

At that very moment Jin came down and without casting a glance on his father and brother, he was about to leave when Taehyung's voice stopped him on his tracks.

"Hyung, where are you going? Come have your breakfast."

"I'm not hungry, Tae. I'm getting late for my class.", Jin answered him bluntly and settled his bag on his shoulder, left the house.

"You see how he's behaving?!", Minjun bursted arrogantly, "As if I made some huge mistake. He can't understand a simple thing. I'm his father and I do care about his happiness. He can't be happy with Namjoon and I know that."

Taehyung sat there without any words. He thought his father was right and his brother was doing wrong by ignoring their father's words.

"I can't, Joonie. I'm tired of all this.", Jin spoke remorsely.

Namjoon scooted closer to him and engulfed him in his arms. Jin instantly melted in his warm embrace and snuggled deeper in the crook of his neck, basking in his boyfriend's scent.

After getting out of his house, Jin called Namjoon and then both of them headed towards a local park. Settling themselves at a corner bench, they discussed about last day's incident.

Jin was overwhelmed after previous night's conversation with his brother. He let out a soft sob in his boyfriend's chest and Namjoon tighten his grip around his petite body.

"I love you, Jinnie. I love you so much.", he whispered near Jin's ear inorder to provide some sort of peace to his raging emotions.

Snuggling deeper in Namjoon's chest, Jin whispered back, "I love you too, Joonie."

Both of them sat silently in each other's embrace for god knows how long. None of them were ready to let go off from each other. Though their sweet moment got interrupted by a beep sound of Namjoon's phone, indicating of a text message.

Namjoon loosened his grip around Jin's body with which the latter got the clue to detach himself from his boyfriend. Namjoon snaked out his phone from his blazer and checked the message.

"I gotta go, Jinnie.", he informed while sliding his phone inside his blazer, "Its from Yoongi about our meeting with the Parks regarding our new project."

Jin nodded and straighten on his feet. Namjoon also stood up and held his hand. Interlocking their fingers, he brought Jin's hand near to his lips and planted a soft kiss on back of his hand.

Brushing his lips on the soft skin of his boyfriend, he whispered yearningly, "I love you so much, Jinnie. I want you...I need you."

Namjoon's confession made Jin agitated. It blazed the flame of longiness in his heart. All of a sudden he released his hand from Namjoon's grip and cupped his face, leaned forward and smashed his plump lips on Namjoon's.

Namjoon was taken aback for a moment but when he realised that Jin was kissing him he snaked his strong arms around Jin's petite tiny waist. Jin also removed his hands from Namjoon's cheeks and circled them around his neck, pulled him closer. Namjoon got the hint so he simply tighten his grip and sticked their bodies tightly.