Chapter - 61

Minjun narrowed his eyes on Junseo and the latter smiled casually.

Both Jin and Namjoon were flabbergasted to watch him so calm and unbothered.

"Mr. Kim, I know you're against this relationship but please try to understand the thing...."

"No...", Minjun interrupted in between, "....I don't wanna understand anything. I'll never accept this relationship. I don't even understand how you're so casual about the fact that your son loves a boy. Are you getting my words?", he pointed his index finger towards Junseo, "Your son loves a boy. He is a gay. Do you realise that?"

"Yes...", Junseo nod in affirmative, "...I do realise that, Mr. Kim..."

"Then also you're here with your son?", Minjun retorted with a loud voice.

"Appa, please don't be so loud.", Jin immediately grabbed his father's hand.

Minjun yanked his hand instantly, "Don't you dare to open your mouth, Seokjin. Having them in my house doesn't mean that they'll back you up in being mannerless."

"Appa, yo....", Jin was cut off by Junseo who placed his hand on Jin's shoulder, "Let me talk, Jinnie."

Then he turned to Minjun, "Mr. Kim, I understand your insecurities but, Mr. Kim, there is nothing to worry about. Namjoon and I'll take good care of your son. Your son will be very happy living with us and I assured you that. Don't think about your son and his happiness."

Minjun gazed him with cold eyes, "How I can't think about others? They are my family and I have to live in this society so how I can't think about others? How can you even say that I shouldn't think about others?! I can't hurt so many people just for the sake of only one people."

He eyed to Jin who lowered his gaze. Junseo noticed that and clenched his jaw hard. He also knew that his own son was sitting there calm but must be boiling in anger. He knew he wouldn't be able to control Namjoon for long.

"Mr. Kim.", he barged in, "Please don't say like that. Think about your son, Mr. Kim. He has never ill- behaved with you...have always listened to you...he knew his responsibilities that's why he excelled in his career. Can't you see how much he has grown in his academics? His love is not any speed breaker on the way of his dream instead its the source of his strength and motivation to only step ahead. Please, don't snatch his happiness from him."

"I know what I'm doing and I don't need parenting tips from a person like you who couldn't control his own son...who's so shameless that came all the way to my house for his pathetic gay son's alliance."

Jin gasped hard. He felt as if all air were sucked out from his lungs. Namjoon bolted up from his seat.

"Mr. Kim, please be in your limits. You can say whatever you want to me but don't you dare to insult my father."

Junseo patted on his back to calm him down.

"See...see how your son talks to his elder and you want me to marry my son to him?"

"Appa...its enough!", Jin spoke firmly, "Uncle and Joonie came here because they wanted to talk to you...to assure you about your son's future...to make you feel better....to make you understand.. but you aren't listening and insulting him. Its not right, appa."

"You keep your mouth shut, Seokjin. I can see who's encouraging you to be so shameless and mannerless.", Minjun spat those last words eyeing to Namjoon.

"Mr. Kim.", Junseo's firm and stern voice rang in their eardrums, "I have thought that we'll handle this situation like grown ups but you're not willing to see your son's happiness. You're just concern about this society and other's who shouldn't be important for you more than your son. I wish both of our sons to be together and happy but not without your consent and blessings. So I'm going from here today but you should think about this when you'll be alone. What's more important to you...what's your priority...its your son's happiness or other's thinking?", then he averted his eyes towards Jin, "Jinnie, I know, dear you must be so hurt today but please don't lose hope...stay strong. Me and Namjoon will be always there for you and you know that...right?!", he flashed a quick warm smile.