04 - I'm different

Laura felt the man's warm, shaky breath against her inner thigh and swallowed, focusing her gaze on the ceiling fan's slow circling motion.

She tried her best to block out the feeling of his tongue on her folds and the sound of his agitated grunts, due to his energetic jerking.

"Ugh, love, I've never had such delicious pussy" he growled and his hoarse voice sent a shiver down her spine.
He sounded so much like him.
She choked back the knot in her throat and closed her eyes, but she knew she couldn't just lay there, she had to act to please the client.

She moaned and arched her back as the man continued to lick and suck between her legs. Her reaction encouraged him, and he quickly stood up to undo his belt, aching to possess the beautiful blond woman that was laying on his office's divan.

After putting on a condom, he grabbed her throat and squeezed it firmly but not harsh enough to hurt her, before pushing himself inside her and moaning her name. The name she had been given that night "Diana".

***

Michael spun in his chair, looking around his empty office. His brother was supposed to meet him for dinner and was already late.
He looked down at his watch and sighed

"Damn you, Jermaine."

Jumping off the chair, he walked to the window with his hands in his pockets.
He thought of her and smiled. It's only been a day since their encounter and he didn't wanna seem desperate.

He didn't wanna risk scaring her away.

There was something about Alex, something he couldn't put his finger on. She seemed to be a tough girl one second, and a helpless, fragile rose petal the next. He felt the urge to take care of her, to protect her, and he couldn't understand why.

He reached into his suit jacket's inner pocket for his phone and looked at it for a minute, biting his lip in thought.
"Should I? Should I not?"

He hesitated but decided to text her. Hopefully, she'd be happy to hear from him.

"I bet ur feet are feelin' tired now."

He smirked and put his phone back.

The office's door flung open and he turned to meet his older brother's smug smile. "Mickeeeyyyy" he chanted walking over with wide-open arms.
They hugged, patting each other's backs and headed out.

Michael turned the ignition on and pulled out of his private parking lot.

"So, Mike, did you do it?"

"Do what?" Michael asked looking at the side mirror before making a right turn.

"Call the place I told you about?"

Michael chewed on his lip, keeping his eyes on the road and sighed "Yeah."

"Finally! Sweet Jesus! Took you long enough!" Jermaine looked up making an exaggerated praying gesture.

"Shut up, dimwit." Michael chuckled looking at him sideways.

"So? Tell me about her. What was she like? Did she give u good head? Good pussy?"

"Nah... Couldn't do it. I mean, we almost did... But..."

"Michael you're such a prude, man! Are u serious? You didn't like the girl they sent? 'Cause you can always ask for another one, just be more specific when you call and that's it."

"It wasn't that. She was... Too perfect."

Jermaine raised an eyebrow with an incredulous expression "Are you fuckin' kidding me, nigga? 'Too perfect'... You couldn't fuck her 'cause you liked her so much?"