"What about the resort?"

"We booked the spa section so we can relax and be pampered."

"I might be okay with this."

A chuckle escapes my lips as I tug him close. He brushes his nose against mine, then nibbles on my lower lip.

"I know you're scared and so am I, but I wouldn't do anything to put her in harm. Don't spend your whole night worrying, okay?"

He strokes my cheek and sighs.

"I can't promise I won't spend the whole night worrying."

"How about I send you updates?"

"You better otherwise I might be forced to knock on heaps of doors until I find you."

"I love you, Blake."

"We love you too." I grin.

I pack my makeup bag and shove it into my travel bag. I riffle through the piles of clothing before zipping it shut.

"Blake are you ready to go or is there any other distraction techniques you would like to go through?" I smirk.

"Yes, I'll grab London."

He takes the bag and places it by the front door and jogs down the hallway. I find my shoes and return to the bathroom to fix my lipstick.

Blake ushers London and I outside while he locks the front door. I strap London into her car seat and move to the passenger seat. Excitement bubbles in the pit of my stomach because it's been a while since I've done something this fun.

* * * * *

Charlotte and another bridesmaid are in the front yard taking pictures in front of blooming flowers. Blake unbuckles London and lets her loose. He grabs my bag from the boot and we wander over to the pair.

"Enjoy your night, I love you." I kiss Blake's cheek and he smiles.

"What about me?" Kyle pouts.

"Make sure you keep him a little distracted."

He rolls his eyes, but nods.

Kyle grabs London while Blake loads my bag into the boot. I give the pair one more kiss before climbing into the sunken limo.

Once we're all inside, the driver sets off. Char sources the bubbles and pours everyone a drink, except for me. I get a nice glass of fruit punch.

"Thank you for coming and I hope everyone has an amazing night!"

Tonight is going to be messy, but I can't wait for it!

* * * * *

Charlotte leads us into the spa room which has semi-naked men waiting by the massage chairs. Cheers erupt while I tug on a smile.

"Since we couldn't go to the strippers, I brought the half-naked men to us," Miller, Char's work friend, says.

I don't understand people's fascination with strippers.

With a sigh, I nab one of the chairs and rest my feet on the foot stools. A young man in golden underwear knees down and smiles.

"Hi, I'm Jake."

"Ava." I nod.

"Would you like a foot rub?"

I nibble on my lip, then nod. I slide my shoes off and sigh at how nice his hands feel. The pressure is relieved from my aching feet.