CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Nine

London sighs as she wiggles against my leg in an attempt to get comfortable. She snuggles into her pink blanket and returns her attention to the television. I run my fingers through her blonde hair and smile. It always amazes me at how fast she's growing. When she's married with her own children, I'll always remember her blue eyes peering out of the bundle of pink blankets.

The front door opens and we peer over the couch. Tori and Blake wander down the hallway with half forced smiles. He places his hands on my shoulders and kisses my head. London jumps up and grabs the back of the couch.

Blake whisks her in the air and kisses her rosy cheeks. London wraps her arms around his neck and nuzzles in. She peers over his shoulder and giggles at something Blake whispers.

"Do you want to see Grandma and Grandad today?" Tori grins.

London clings to Blake's grey shirt, then abruptly nods.

"Can my unicorns come as well?"

"Of course they can!"

Blake passes London to Tori and wanders down the hallway. Tori brushes Lo's curly hair behind her ear and kisses her nose.

"I've missed you so much!" Tori presses her forehead against Lo's.

"I always miss you, Mummy."

Blake appears with the overstuffed backpack and Tori swings it over her shoulder.

"We're going to my parent's first, then to the park near Ava's parent's place."

"Aw, that sounds nice!" I tug on a smile.

"I'm hoping it'll be! My parents can't wait to see her. They've been nagging me for ages about seeing London again."

"Make sure they have our numbers because they can always come here and see London. You can all come here whenever you want."

The smile brightens on Tori's face.

"Thanks, Ava."

I push myself up and follow them outside. I boop the end of London's nose with my finger which makes her giggle.

"Have a good afternoon, Lo. Make sure you wear your hat because it's warm today."

London cheekily grins and Blake sighs.

"Be good for your grandparents!" He warns.

Tori walks to her car while I lean against Blake for support. Blake stumbles back and I sigh - I forget how heavy I'm getting. Welp, how heavy she's getting.

I peer up to Blake and nibble on my lower lip.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

Blake shrugs his shoulders. "I think it'll be good for them."