Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 41

Comenzar desde el principio

I lift myself to be face to face, look him straight in the eye and lean in inches away from his lips. Closing the distance shortly after.  

Our lips met a bit awkwardly but then started to move in sync. Niall's Lips were softer then I expected, and this kiss was still about rough.  Kissing Niall mad me feel safe and safe was a good feeling for me right now. I don't know what made me kiss Niall maybe it was   because I felt bad, or maybe it was cause I was lonely or maybe it was because he was the closest thing I had to Harry.  My phone vibrated causing us to pull away from our kiss.  I looked down and the screen was on unknown number, I quickly picked up. 

" Hello?"

" Sarebear?" Harry's husky but confused voice entered my ears, but something about it was off. 

" Harry? Why are you calling me?" I said giving Niall a weird look.  I had no idea why Harry was calling me,  he was suppose to be at the party with Grace. 

" I'm l-l-lost" I couldn’t tell if he was stuttering from being cold or the alcohol.

" Where are you? Where are the others?" my voice  raised in a panicky tone. 

"  I don't know"  His reply was useless. “ I am across from a place called C-c-chandlers men wear” he finally  explained.  I look down at my iPhone  and open up my GPS, searching for the place.   I take a chance and guess at the first one I see. 

" Just don't move, I will be there soon" I hung up quickly and started throwing my coat on and grabbing everything. 

" Where are you going?" Niall asked getting up.

" I will explain that later, but I need you to stay here with Robby" I  was about to head out the door when Niall  yelled  at me to wait. " What?" Couldn’t he tell I was in a rush?

" What about out  our kiss?"  His innocent blue eyes kept staring at me deeply, as if hey were trying to get into my mine, they too were wondering why I kissed Niall. 

"  We can talk about that later to"  I said even though I didn’t know what there was to discuss, I could barely wrap my mind around everything that was happening.  I had no feeling for Niall  so why did I kiss him? Why do I have to make everything more complicated then it is. If it wasn’t for me  then everything would be simpler. If I would have waited for an explanation years ago,  or if I would have at least told Harry about Robby then maybe I wouldn’t be playing with Niall’s feelings on accident and looking for a intoxicated Harry. 

I drove my car slowly as the rain slashed against my windows. I was trying to listen to my GPS  and look for Harry at the same time.  I need to find him and make sure he was okay,  the roads were slightly flooded ,  rain was rough  and it was cold for a summers night and Harry was out there somewhere, drunk.  Finally I saw  a curly hair boy huddled up in a telephone booth for shelter. From afar he looked so rugged and messy but he was still just sweet innocent Harry.   I pulled the car over and ran over to him wrapping my arms around him and guiding him into the car.

" Are you okay Harry?" I asked, I could smell the stench of alcohol coming off of him. 

"No" he replied dizzily. 

" What wrong? I'm here for you" I ensured him. 

" Everything" his response answered non of my questions. I want so badly to take him home and clean him up but I knew that he was Grace's now. So I sent her a text explaining that I found Harry and where she should meet us. " I - I just want to go home" 

" Don't worry I  told Grace and she is coming to get you" I  reinsured him.

" No, don't tell Grace" he wailed. 

" Why? Harry what aren't you telling me?" I was getting frustrated, talking to a drunken Harry was worse then talking to Robby. 

" I lied" He lied about what I wondered, did he cheat on Grace? 

" It's okay, whatever happened I bet she will forgive you" I rubbed his back. I didn't want them to work out but if she makes  Harry happy then that make me a little happy,  I love seeing his smile. 

" I lied about everything" he finished the sentence with a hiccup. I just sat there staring into his eyes trying to figure out what he was thinking.  “ I was playing the  game, I am just better then you” he giggled  like a little kid. 

“ What are you talking about Harry” I grasped his face with my hands hoping it would help him focus. 

"  I'm not over you, in fact I am in love with you" his eyes met mine and there was a seriousness in his tone.  For once I saw the old Harry and I felt like he saw the old me. 

" I love you to" Was all I could say before our lips crashed together roughly.  My fingers travelled through his  curly hair as his  masculine hands  traced my back.   I wanted  to be even closer to Harry, I deepened the kiss as I moved my body onto his. Kissing him felt so perfect, I need Harry and he needs me, we need each other. We had to end the kiss eventually though  so we pulled away, breathlessly.  I went to smile at him until I saw Grace  standing at the window of my car and she didn't look to happy . I had kissed a man who  was taken and a one who I  had no feelings for. Who have I become? And what was going to happen now? 

A/N: First off  credit is due to LiamsMine who wrote the beginning with me, as a prize for winning second in my contest.  So thanks, and thanks for constantly pushing me to update.  It's nice to see that people like it.  Also Thanks to her  constancy of asking me to upload I also have the next chapter ready so... if this gets lots of feedback/votes/reads then I may even update tomorrow !!

 I hope you enjoyed it let me know what you think!!  :)xx VOTE/COMMENT and thanks for reading!! :)xx