Let Me Love You (18+)

A pair of eyes catches sight of Y/N from the small crevices of the door. He's sound asleep once again.

All Ezra could think of was Y/N, her beloved Master.

Her chest feels warm and cozy.

No, it's burning hot.

Tiptoeing her way into the room, she makes her way towards the edge of the bed. Y/N is sprawled on it, covered from head to toe in a sheet of blanket.

Ezra
"Master... I love you. I love you so much, I can't hold it...".

Slowly tugging on the blankets, Ezra climbs onto the bed, and nuzzles against Y/N's chin. He is muttering something in his sleep so she inches closer towards his mouth.

"Al.. Alice...".

Ezra
"Don't worry... I'll be better than her, in every way..".

A smile quirks on her lips and Ezra ducks under the covers, doing the exact same thing she did to Y/N the last time he was asleep.

Perhaps having been slightly traumatized by the experience, an alarm breaks off in his head and his body jolts him awake for it. 

With his eyes fluttering open instantly in cold sweat, he flips the cover over to find Ezra to be, yet again, between his legs, looking right back at him.

"Ezra.. What.. are you doing!?".

Ezra
*Gagging*

"Ezra, don't- do..".

Y/N makes to lift her head but Ezra grasps him by his wrists, stopping him from stopping her with a surprising amount of gentleness in her hold. Pulling back her head, she wipes her lips, and replies to Y/N.

There was something about her face at that moment that rattles his resolve for a sweet second.

So... vulnerable and listless... Her eyes weren't alight with lust, as much as it's tinted with desperation.

For a moment, he senses something different in her eyes and realizes that she wasn't acting out of a sense of duty.

This is still her.

The real her, baring her soul and breast to him.. in her entirety.

She was fluid, but tense. Inviting, but hesitant.

Joyous..

...but stricken.

And for a moment, he didn't know what to do.. Or think...