Morning Sweets

Y/N lays on the ground of an open field with a crackling thud, stretching out the kinks building up in his joints.

The blades of grass are as soft as sheets. The slab of rock coddling his head is tender and puffy, yielding to his every shifts and wriggles.

The frosty air swirls around him, banishing any lingering tepidity.

His vacuous gaze wanders towards the moonlit sky.

Endless stars dot the heavens. Famed constellations like Orion's Belt and Canis Major visible with perfect clarity.

"This feels so... peaceful. Beats lying on the bed any day...".

Y/N feels an odd sensation forming around his nether region. It's oddly warm; warmer than the grass itself, in fact.

"The hell is this feeling, is it ants? No, I don't see any. Is it the sun? That's dumb: it's dark out!"

"Grrgh!".

Y/N grips a handful tufts of grass underneath him, and grits his teeth. The sensation around his crotch has only grown, almost tense and pleasure-inducing.

"This feeling, it's... Great....".

There's a little pressure on the sides of his thighs. Like there's hands gripping his legs. Another strange sensation caresses the edge of his thighs, almost as if it was....

..Hair.

"I must... Wake up!".

Y/N attempts to place his hand over his crotch, only to feel something else.

It is hair.

Someone's head.

"The.. hell!?".

Y/N startles awake as he opens his eyes to see the ceiling of his room. He tilts his head to peer over his covers.. With a large lump under it.. And on his crotch.

 And on his crotch

"The..".

He grips a plumpy pillow with a frantic fervour, and quickly pulls back the sheets, only to reveal Ezra, suckling down on his crotch.

"Ezra, the hell are you doing!?".

Ezra
"Is this not what you want, Master? Many of my handlers love it when I do this every morning.".

She resumes her trained duty again. Y/N attempts to beg her to get off of him, but he couldn't resist the pleasure. He finally releases and makes a mess all over Ezra, and the sheets.

Dear God, what has gotten into me, why didn't I refuse...

Ezra
"You look unsatisfied, Master... Did you not like it?".

I feel guilty now. I feel like those terrible handlers Ezra had. I don't want her to think that's all I wanted of her...

"Ezra, I... I liked it, but it's not the way to wake up someone. We should clean up before my father sees us.".

After several minutes, both Y/N and Ezra left the room, and made their way downstairs to see Servant Adams serving breakfast, pancakes and syrup.

Servant Adams
"Would you like some sweets?".

Ezra
"I'm already full of sweets...".

Dear lord...

(6/42)