Chapter 9: Photograph

Start from the beginning

"That sounds daring.", She muttered that forced me to turn around and finally look at her.

My eyes grew wide when I saw her looking at the photograph on my side table. I quickly scooted to her side and grab the frame she's holding a bit hard.

Making her startled.

"Can you please stop!?", I exclaimed fumingly, as I hid the photo frame in my back.

I didn't notice I was too loud. That she hastily covered my mouth with her hand shushing me.

"I'm sorry, you don't have to shout.", She mumbled looking worried. What the hell is wrong with this girl? I swear I'm gonna lose my sane because of her.

I shoved her hand off my mouth. And stomp hard on her feet. Out of anger, she winced silently as she held her feet.

"That's for insisting to stay here when you know we're not even friends. And this-", I muttered grabbing her hand, her eyes widened as I bit her hand so hard that she almost cry in pain.

"That's for you doing everything you want without minding someone's personal space.", I said after she pulled her hand away.

"Aishh. Sunbaenim!?", She hissed silently. Holding her hand that I bit.

"You can still leave, I won't mind.", I said with a straight face.

She sighed heavily. And loosened her collar. She shut her eyes and slowly held her nape. I wish she would just leave.

But no, when she opened her eyes. A felt a sudden shiver prickled my spine. She took a step towards me, so I automatically stoop a step back.

She did it without breaking her gaze off me. Is she going to kill me? "Yeah?", I mumbled, and my voice hitched when I lost my balance and falling on my bed.

I panicked. Because she didn't stop moving forward. Crawling towards, until her whole frame hover on top of me.

"Let me just-", she whispered while I slowly felt her hand moving. I held my breath and swallowed hard looking at her eyes.

I couldn't think.

I couldn't move.

My heart leap when suddenly she slipped her hand underneath me, just behind my waist without breaking her gaze over me.

"Get this.", She said smiling as she wiggled the photo frame in front of my face. Then she quickly pulled herself up leaving me in a daze.

What did just happened?

I'm feeling suffocated again.

I closed my eyes, catching my breath.

Trying to compose my self.

"Wait, this is chief right? I swear this is chief. Though he looks younger here. And wait let me guess is this your father? His features have something in common with you. This man looks like you sunbaenim."

She started talking. But I felt somewhat weak. I can't even tilt my head.

-------

Lisa Pov

I'm sure this is chief, but without that stupid beard. I snorted as I look at the picture.

But these two guys beside him looks like sunbaenim's relative by just how similar some of their features are.

Then my eyes landed at the little girl sitting at the man's shoulder who's wearing a blue ball cap. Then my eyes narrowed.

Could this be her? Well, this is here in her room.