Chapter 80 - Apotheosis

Start from the beginning

The Surgeon Dread on the table shoots forward into a sitting position as he immediately emits a loud, high pitched frequency noise oh good it's been a hot minute since my brain felt like it was going to explode

The shrill noise is so loud we all groan and bend forward as we slam our hands over our ears.

Everything in the room starts rattling and shaking like an earthquake is rocking the earth. I drop my mouth open, wincing from the high pitched torture session.

The Surgeon Dread drops his legs off the end of the table and stands up while the noise lessens around us.

Liam has a determined, angry look on his face and starts to charge towards the Surgeon who's making his escape. I drop my hands from my ears as I throw my arm out towards him "No– Liam, wait!"

The Surgeon turns around, lifting his hand up towards an advancing Liam and releases and electromagnetic pulse from his hand, effectively throwing Liam back across the room and slamming him into the far wall.

I move to go and check on him when the doors the Surgeon walked out of slam closed and we hear another wave of the electromagnetic force slam against the building.

The ground shakes again, the tables following suit before Stiles grabs me, throwing his arms over my head at the same time as everything metal in the room flies past us, including the damn exam table we were standing around.

I set my hands on his chest and lift my head up to look over towards the door that is now covered in a huge metal barricade the Surgeon turned the door into a giant magnet

Scott and Liam stand up and move like they're going to try to get through the electric barricade that has sparks flying from the top of a broken power cable and I rush forward, gripping onto Scott's upper arms "Stop, don't touch it– it's all electrified, look"

Scott nods over his shoulder at me and I step back towards Stiles as Scott and Liam listen in on the conversation outside.

"The cane" Scott mutters about a minute later before Liam shakes his head "But they took it– they took the cane."

I furrow my brows and look up to Stiles, earning him to shrug before I suck in a quick breath, narrowing my eyes over to the pair with my question "Wha– what cane?"

The tables and other metal objects crash to the floor making us all jump from the noise. Sharing a look with us, Scott walks over and after listening to anything that could still be outside, he looks over his shoulder and shakes his head. He walks outside and comes back in a few seconds later "Nothing, just this–"

Scott lays the mask the Surgeon Dread Doctor wore on the table, sets his hands on either side of it and proceeds to tell us what happened earlier as Deaton and Liam get to work replacing everything metal back to its original place.

Story time– Scott and Liam met Theo in the doctor's lair that they found completely empty from how it was previously kept. Theo told them that body in the massive tube I saw when I was there, was a Nazi Alpha Werewolf that the doctors have been keeping alive in order to prolong their own lives.

He stated that wherever the Dread Doctors new lair was, the Nazi Werewolf would be there too because keeping him alive requires the bubbling tube to be set up with a power source and on a convergence of telluric currents it's always the telluric currents