"Dance with me, Wife." He offered down his hand and I gladly accepted it.

The reception of the wedding went well. Now, I'm wearing a red sleeveless dress with sexy racer back; the long skirt of it was in white with red curls on it. Pumunta na kami sa gitna ng dance floor and I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and held him near me. He groaned and wrapped his muscular arms around my waist.

"You always sing this song, Wife." He signaled someone and that particular song started playing...

I've never gone with the wind

Just let it flow

Let it take me where it wants to go

Till you open the door

There's so much more

I've never seen it before

I was trying to fly

But I couldn't find wings

Then you came along

And you changed everything

"That's one of my favorites..." I commented.

"Mine is whenever you sing that song makes my heart melts." We swayed our bodies into the tune of the song and look into each other's eyes like there's no tomorrow.

You lift my feet off the ground

Spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier

Feels like I'm falling and I

I'm lost in your eyes

You make me crazier,

Crazier, crazier

Dahan-dahan siyang kumalas at itinaas ang kamay ko para umikot ako. I instantly kissed him and he giggled. "Excited for our honeymoon, Wife?"

Hinampas ko siya. "I can't wait until this ceremony will be over. I want to be with you for the rest of the night," I said huskily and bite my lip.

"D-don't tease me in front of many people, fuck," mahinang saad niya at ako naman ay humagikhik.

Watched from a distance as you

Made life your own

Every sky was your own kind of blue

And I wanted to know

How that would feel

And you made it so real

"Hmm..." Hub was humming and I decided to lean on his chest.

"Paano sila Larzene at Lexus, Hub?" I asked him.

"Mom and Dad want to take them."

I chuckled and sniff his scent. "Really? Siyempre, unang apo nila, e."

"Damn, your husband is a sharp-shooter, Wife," puri niya sa kanyang sarili at umirap nalang ako.

You showed me something that I couldn't see

You opened my eyes and you made me believe

I felt him kissed my earlobe and I let out a soft smile. Sweet things were the most that I hear from him. "I love you... I love you... I love you..." Paulit-ulit niyang bulong sa akin kaya napapangiti ako. "You are my Wife. My happiness, my forever, my inspiration, my strength, hmm..."