You appear just like a dream to me

Just like kaleidoscope colors that cover me

All I need, every breath that I breathe

Don't you know, you're beautiful

"Zaira, do you take once again, Xander Del Valle as your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness, and in health, through richer and for poorer, 'til death do part." The priest asked me.

I smiled first before I spoke. "Yes father, I do."

In my peripheral vision, I saw Xander smiled widely. "Xander, do you take once again, Zaira Garcia, to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, through richer and for poorer, 'til death do part."

"Yes father! I do!" Halos mabatukan ko si Xander dahil sumigaw siya. Nakitawa na rin ako sa mga tao dahil sa ginawa niya.

Yeah, yeah,yeah

When the waves are flooding the shore

And I can't find my way home anymore

That's when I, I, I look at you

I look at you

Yeah, yeah, oh, oh

You appear just like a dream to me

Later on, the ring bearer came -- karga-karga ng aking ama, na si Anthony Garcia si Lexus habang hawak-hawak naman nito ang mga singsing. Exchanging our vows will be the next one

"Zai... Take this ring as my promise of love and forever to you and to our kids." Isinuot na niya ang singsing sa akin at halos maluha na tinitigan ako. "You and I faced circumstances; we faced pain, frustration and happiness. But, above all, we experienced, love -- love of infinity. I love you since that particular day when you and I went to Vigan. I promise to be the husband..." Pumiyok siya at saka naman pumatak ang isang luha sa kanyang pisngi. I wiped that away and nodded. "The husband you will rely on and hold-on to -- the husband who will take care and love you forever, the father of our kids who will help you in raising our kids in the future; and most of all, the only man who will be by your side... forever."

Now, my turn. Tumikhim ako at tumingin ng taimtim sa mga mata niya. "Xander... Take this ring as my promise of faithful and undying love for you and our kids." I let the ring slid it into his hand and looked at him again. "We met each other, unexpectedly and fall in love with you the first time I saw you. But, I realized that -- that love was worth the chance that I gave to you." I caressed his face and smiled. "I'm going to guarantee that I will be the wife who will always by your side -- to comfort you in the midst of difficulties and happiness, the mother of our kids who will collaborate with you in raising our kids well; and of course, the only woman who will be your... infinity." I saw happiness in his eyes. At least, I said my vow, properly.

"You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not seperate, Amen... Therefore, you may now kiss your bride...again."

Dahan-dahan niyang itinaas ang aking belo at sumilay sa akin ang matamis na ngiti ng asawa ko. Tumayo na rin ang lahat ng tao at sabay-sabay na nagpalakpakan. Tinignan ko si Xander at gano'n na rin siya, I felt his palm caress my jawline and leaned down to kiss me -- our kiss lasted and sealed the promises that we shared.

"I present to you again, Mr. and Mrs. Del Valle!" nag-hiyawan pa muli ang mga tao.

===