Then they both left on their bike.

I stood their for a while. It was not so dark as the street lights were glowing making the road illuminated. Due to the lights of the academy I was getting some relief. Its a busy road but as it was pretty late so very few vehicles were passing by. Suddenly my stomach growled.

"Aaah! This stupid driver....I'm so hungry.", then I saw the cafe and its open, "I should wait there while munching some cookies."

I pressed my lips in a thin line and stalked towards the cafe. But before I could enter the cafe, a black car passed by me with a high speed waving side to side as if it was out of control and crashed against the lamp post infront.

I squealed in fright with one hand on my mouth and another on my chest. My eyes were wide opened. I saw white fumes arising from the bonet of the car that crashed against the lamp post. The lights of the car were flickering and the inside of the car was pitch black.

I scrunched my eyebrows to see if anybody inside the car is alive. After few seconds I saw a figure moving inside the car. I ran towards the car with the rhought if they need help.

"Hey...are you OK?", I yelled while banging on the glass.

There was only one guy on the driver seat struggling with the bloated airbag. After hearing the noise he turned his head towards my side. He gave me a blank stare so I understood he can't listen me. He had a mask on his face and a black beret on his head.

He tried to move but his legs were stucked below the dashboard because of the crash and the airbag was also obstructing him

He tried to move but his legs were stucked below the dashboard because of the crash and the airbag was also obstructing him. I tried to open the door of his side but it was lock.

"Unlock the door, sir.", I shouted with gesturing towards the door lock.

He understood and unlocked it. I pulled the door but it was jammed due to the crash so I pulled it once again with all my strength. When it opened the first thing I did was I inflated the airbag with the help of my hairpin and bend down to his legs. I tried to pull his leg from the dashboard and with little more effort he was able to move his leg out.

"O my goodness! Are you drunk and driving?", I bolted as I helped him out from the car and to sit on the pavement.

He stared me intensely. His brown orbs stared deep into my eyes. His gaze was intimidating enough to send shivers all through my body. He then turned his head and gazed towards his car. I also glanced where he was staring and my eyes widened in shock. The tyres were punctured.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What the h...."

My words were cut off by the sudden sound of gunshots from the other side of the car. I was about to stood up but he pulled me down.

"Don't stand up....stay down.", he ordered. His voice was so deep and husky.

I heard the yelling of the guys and sound of engine from the other side which made me to estimate that they were more and they doesn't seems to be friendly.