12

Peter's pov:

Currently I am still grounded but that doesn't mean I can't have any fun. Tony and Steve are going to be out the whole day so it's just going to be me. And no I'm not going to break my grounding and go on patrol but I am going to do something.

Tony never lets me go into his lab so now that he's not here it seems like the perfect time just to check it out. It's not like I'm going to do anything.

——-

I'm finally in the lab and it's better than I ever imagined. It's like everything I ever could imagine all in one room.

I wander over to some suits that looked like Mr. Stark was currently working on.

I've always wondered what it would be like inside of an iron man suit. I've asked Mr. Stark once if I could try it out but he immediately declined. I don't understand though what's the worse that could happen?

Maybe I should try it out now because I don't think Mr. Starks going to let me anytime soon. This might be my only chance.

At that I attempt to open the suit. This suit seems to be different than his original one. I look over the suit to find a way to open it. That was until I hear the lab door open and turn to see an angry Bruce.

" Peter what do you think your doing?" Bruce asks in an angry tone.

" uhh I was..." I stutter while trying to think of a reasonable excuse.

" yeah that's what I thought. Tony told you directly that you weren't allowed to be in here," Bruce scolds.

" Yeah I know I just wanted to see it that's all," I try defending myself.

" you sure that's all you were doing," He scolds while referring to Tony's suit.

I just hang my head with clear evidence of guilt. Well at least I didn't mess up anything than I really would have been in trouble. My grounding will probably still be extended though.

" I'm sorry," I softly utter.

" it's all good but I will still have to inform Tony of this," he informs me. I nod my head in agreement. I still don't see what the big problem is though. I didn't do anything wrong.

" Alright kid lets go watch a movie or something," Bruce suggests.

" don't you have to work or something?" I ask him curiously. I mean isn't that the reason he's here.

" No Tony sent me over to come check on you," he informs me which only causes me to feel more guilty. Well this is probably going to Tony prove that I can't be trusted at home alone.

Please comment requests I need some ideas??

What do u think?

What would rate this book 1-10?

What do u want to see more of?

How do u think Tony's going to react?