10

Peter's pov:

I disappointed both Steve and Tony and now we're back to where we started. I shouldn't have went after the masked guy. Now I don't know how I'm going to get out of here without anyone noticing or saying something. After all I'm grounded which means they will be paying more attention to me and I can't leave the house.

I have to find a way to get out though. I need to be able to go on patrol. It's the only time I really feel like myself again. It's the only freedom I get.

Maybe I can find a way to sneaks out without them noticing. If I can find a way to hack into there security system it just might work. If I can make the cameras show a video instead of live footage I might actually get away with it.

Everything just seems to work out because both Steve and Tony are not here and only have Bruce here to watch me.

I guess I better get started at hacking into the cameras because it won't be long till they get back.

—————-

After about an hour I was able to hack into the cameras and change the footage. Hopefully it seems believable and I really hope Bruce doesn't come check on me or anything.

Well I better get going.

I quietly exit my room through my window. I just hope this goes well. I really don't want to see masked guy today. If I get caught up with him again who knows what trouble I'll get into.

I soon enough spot a crime where a guy was trying to get away with stealing something and no one seems to have noticed.

Tony's pov:

Steve and I were just getting back from a meeting and we're headed up to check on Peter.

When I opened the door to his room I was left with disappointment. I thought I told Bruce to watch the kid. At that I rush out to the living room where Bruce was.

" I thought I told you to watch the kid," I angrily inform him.

" I did isn't he in his room," Bruce defends himself.

" no he's not in there," I tell him while starting to slightly panic.

" well the security cameras show that he's still in his room," Bruce answers.

I then take a look at the security camera footage and see that in-fact it shows Peter laying on his bed.

" oh that little genius, he must of hacked into the cameras," I mumble to myself. If I was him I would have done the same exact thing. I'm the one in charge now though and I'll tell you what that boy is in deep shit.

Luckily i put a tracker in Peter's phone so I can find out where he's at.

" alright I know where he is," I inform both Bruce and Steve once I find Peter's location.

" alright I'm coming with you," Steve tells me. At that we both head out to find Peter. I just hope he's okay. I don't understand why he wanted to leave so bad. I feel like he's always scurrying off somewhere. First at the restaurant and now this.

His location seems to change almost every 30 seconds. I really am curious to find out what he's doing.

Finally he seems to have stopped. Now this should make it was for us to find him. I was using my suit so I could just fly which made it a lot easier to find Peter. I let Steve borrow one of my suits also.

We seemed to arrived at Peter's location and that's when I spot him sitting on the edge of a small building. That's not all I saw though.

Steve and I slowly come down to his level and once he notices us he face immediately pales. He was in the Spider-Man suit but with the mask off.

" you got a lot of explaining to do," I inform him sternly.

So now Steve and Tony know.

How do you think there going to react?

Do you think there going to let him keep being Spider-Man?

Do you think they should of found out later or was this good timing?

How do u like this book so far?

Who else do you want to see in this book?