"Foxy!" Chica yelled from here, "wake up now and come over here!"

   I suddenly started to hear noises and beeping from inside there, like pieces of metal and deep growls.

   "You again wakin' me up yellin'?"

   "Oh, forget about it, I want ya to know someone."

   In that moment, another animatronic came out: this one was a male covered in red fur and looking thinner than me, and also shorter.

   "What you want?" he asked looking at Chica.

   "Look, Foxy, this is the reason why I called you," Chica said to him while pointing to me.

   "Hey, buddy." Foxy held out his arm for me to shake his... hanger?

   "Hi," I awkwardly said.

   "Sorry if this kinda got on your nerves. You better get used to screechin' 'round here," Foxy teased and sauntered back the way he came by.

   "Oh, shut up, Foxy!" she replied playfully.

   "Hey, Chica," I hazarded a conversation.

   "What's up, Bonnie?"

   "Why Foxy has a hanger in his paw?"

   Chica giggled. "It's not a hanger, that's a hook, like the one that pirates have, and that's because Foxy is a pirate animatronic."

   While Chica was explaining the red fox, I spotted Freddy in the corner of my eye coming out from his room.

   "Oh, I get it. Just like I'm a rabbit animatronic and you a duck one, for instance," I warmly said.

   Suddenly Chica pulled a cold and annoyed glance; it was like she killed everything around us, letting us amidst dark and death with nothing else but silence.

   "I am a chicken," she said deeply and slowly.

   I was in awe looking at Chica's face; I was just staring with my scared face and my ears droopy, listening to my breathing and my heart pumping in my chest.

   After Chica told me she was a chicken and not a duck, Freddy laughed a lot.

   "See, Chica? Told you everybody was gonna think you're a duck," Freddy teased while walking up.

   Chica crossed her arms and turned around.

   "Oh, come on, Chica," he said patting in Chica's shoulder, "you gotta forgive him. It's just his first day."

   Chica kept her arms crossed and grunting. Freddy ignored her instead.

   "Look, Bonnie!" Freddy turned to me and handed me a white box with a fancy, red ribbon wrapping it up. "I made this for ya. See it as a present for your first day at work!"

   "Gee, thank you, Freddy!" I said looking the box.

   I started ripping the white paper and the ribbon off. It sure was big, and I had no clue what it could be. When I finally take the top off, I couldn't hold back an energetic gasp: this gift had the same Gibson Flying V I had at MoonLight, a guitar pick, a letter and some black, rock gloves.

   "It's amazing!" I said thrilled, "thank you so much, Freddy!"

   I jumped off the stage to land into Freddy for a hug wrapping my arms around his neck. I could tell he just hugged back with his right arm on my waist. After a dreamy time, the boss thing came back up to me and what that meant, unless he agreed. So I quickly backed off from him and sat down again. My face burned blushed.

   "Sorry, Freddy, sorry," I said looking down, feeling my face hotter than the stove.

   "It's ok, Bonnie, don't worry," Freddy said looking at me with half-opened eyes. "Why don't you play a song for us before the restaurant opens?"

   "Oh, ok." I stood up on the stage.

   As I was heading in the center of it, I searched in my memory card for a song, actually the first one I played in MoonLight. That one always got me and never got old, so I just started to sing it.

   While my singing was still going on, I caught sideways Freddy in awe, like he were staring at an eclipse, and so was Chica, but she focused on me and Freddy. I could see Foxy from his stage sticking his head out of the curtains to see me; however, I went on with my show.

   When I was done, I actually felt embarrassed for too many eyes on me. I couldn't help but blush again; I had become a red rabbit with red eyes as well.

   "Wow!" Chica cheered while clapping, "that was awesome, Bonnie!"

   "You rock, brother!" Foxy exclaimed from his place.

   I was looking down all stiffened up, but as I heard them clapping and cheering, I raised my gaze and gave a toothy smile. Freddy held the same glance in awe like it was when I started playing.

   "Thank you, guys!" I said waving at them.

   "You definitely have to play that one today, Bonnie!" Chica said, "Don't you think so, Freddy?"

   Freddy looked at Chica with that expression, then he wiped it off shaking his head a little and replied.

   "Uh? Yeah! Yeah, it was a cool song!" He stammered a little. "Would you like to play it, Bonnie?"

   I looked off Freddy as I felt so shy.

   "Well... sure, if it's ok." I scratched the back of my head.

   "Sure it is, play it today!" He pulled a warm grin.

   I turned to Freddy and quickly nodded.

   "Perfect!" Freddy said before a big sigh, "then, let's get started."

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]