4.6| DOMINOES.

Day 13:She brings him to orgasm with no intercourse - hands, mouth, and body only. (Bonus play: use breasts or feet to bring partner to orgasm).

Chapter dedication:Lay-lala

*

When April arrived at the table shortly after Lee excused herself to go to the bathroom, Chris thought 'What the hell is she doing here?'.

That was until his mother smiled openingly and welcomed her to their table.

Chris realized then that his mother had set him up thinking that he wasn't bringing a date to the party.

Beverly liked April very much, which could also be another reason why she had a seat at their table. But his mother liked Lee already. His mother didn't hug anyone unless she liked them. His siblings even liked Lee at first sight. His mother wouldn't pressure him to go out with April.

"It's been a while, Chris. Have you been avoiding me?" April asked as she settled into the chair—Lee's chair— beside him.

Chris bit his lip to prevent himself from telling her to move out of the seat. He didn't want to appear rude. Hopefully, April will be gone before Lee got back from the restroom.

Of course, he had been avoiding her.
April was too clingy and annoying.

Except for Beverly and Oswald, no one in the family liked April; Caesar didn't dislike people unless he had a reason to.

When Chris asked him why he hated the sight of April, his brother merely shook his head and said, 'I have a bad feeling about her'.

"I've been busy with our new project."

"Is that the reason your assistant keeps telling me you're busy every time i call?"

"Hannah wouldn't lie to you, April. I am actually busy. Some of us don't appoint other people as CEO, sit at home doing nothing while someone else does our job for us."

Chris cursed under his breath when he saw tears swell in her eyes. He knew better than to speak about the reason why she wasn't working in the company.

He started to apologize but she waved him off, poured herself a glass of wine, and drank it all in one gulp.

Chris cursed himself under his breath again.

April drinks when she's hurt or sad; drunk April wasn't fun. Especially in a gathering like this where she'd end up doing something stupid, then become the talk of the town for the seventh time that year.

"April," he said, when she poured herself a second cup and swallowed it in one huge gulp.

"I get that you don't like me," she said, tears staining her lashes. "That doesn't mean you have the right to talk to me like that."

Chris was weak when it came to tears. He hated it. Especially if he was the reason for the damned tears. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

"Yes, you shouldn't have said it but you did anyway. Your parents are alive, not lost in the sea where their plane crashed. It's fine. I shouldn't have come here anyway." She started to rise.

Chris clamped a hand around her wrist, apology written all over him. "Please stay. I am truly sorry for the way I spoke to you."

Beverly turned to them, her brows were furrowed in that way that showed she was either angry or curious. "April dear, is everything alright?"