2.1 | FUCKING GREAT (M)

Chapter dedication: Najjlina

Song of recommendation for the chapter: Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang 🎶 🎶

Day 3 Challenge: Have sex twice in a day.

P.S: Did I hear someone say Halloweeeeennnn????? 👻 👻 💀 🔪😈 .

Happy new month 🎉💞.
______________________________________

After they had breakfast, Lee and Chris washed the plates and stacked them to dry. Daniel chatted endlessly from his perch on the stool, talking about things ranging from his favourite colour - white and blue - to his favorite action hero figures; Iron Man and Spider-Man.

Chris made noises when necessary until he announced that it was time for Daniel to take his bath and took him upstairs. Lee sat on the couch in front of the TV taking a breather, keeping her eyes on the large clock above the fireplace. It was a little after nine. She had time before she hurried back to the bakery and sweep into the lunch madness.

There was the dinner with King.

Lee sighed. She heard thumping down the stairs and turned towards it with a raised brow. Chris appeared at the landing with Daniel hot on his heels. They were both squealing and laughing. She opened her mouth to ask them to keep it down when Chris dove for the couch and burrowed into Lee's side. "Save me."

Daniel landed beside him. "Beg for mercy, coward!" He grabbed Chris ribs and tickled as Chris went bugger nuts.

"No, help! Anything but that."

Lee laughed. "So that's how it is?"

She piled on top and tickled Chris' other side mercilessly until the poor guy had tears running down his face and screamed, "Someone, save me."

Lee collapsed on him, her sides hurting from laughter. She squealed when Chris flipped them around and started tickling her sides. Daniel squealed.

"Chris!" Lee scrambled to get away from his hands, but he held her down with his thighs and dug his fingers deeply.

"Daniel, save me!"

Daniel ran to the rescue, pulled Chris, and commanded, "No. Back. She is my princess and therefore under my protection. Back, you brute!"

At which point Chris collapsed with laughter leaving Lee gasping while half lying on Chris' lap.

The moment shimmered. Lee hadn't really laughed in months, hell, maybe years. The sheer joy of these seconds painted themselves like a tableau in her mind, never to be forgotten. She wanted to reach up and kiss Chris -the temptation was so strong, she trembled with the desire.

On a long inhale, she smiled. "What do you say? Should I make you dessert before I leave?"

"Yes, uncle Chris, I'm hungry for dessert." Daniel immediately leaned against Lee and his little hand petted her cheeks with a giggle.

Back to reality.

Chris scratched his jaw with a yawn. "I say yes. But don't you have to be at the bakery before the lunch rush?" He eyed Daniel who was now relaxed against Lee with his eyes half closed.

Lee shrugged. "I will leave soon, but only after I make my Prince Charming the dessert his heart craves," she stroked Daniel's slightly damp, curly hair. "Do you remember today's challenge?"

"I do." He nodded. "I'll see you later after I drop Daniel off at my parent's. I have a business deal to close today and another conference meeting, so I may be late to pick you up."