2.7| NIBBLE MY NUTS.

Chapter dedication: -kimberly

Song of recommendation for the chapter: Coast to Coast - Westlife 🎶 🎶 (irrelevant to the book, I know, but...)

Day 4: Read erotica together before sex. Find good erotica online and each pick a short story.

Warning: Prepare to go 'aawwwww'.  😄😊.

Song I recommend for this chapter is WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN BY MICHAEL BOLTON. (I like his version better than Percy Sledge). 💓

Pic of the Central Park I could find above.
______________________________________

It was well into lunch hour when Chris pulled up in front of the bakery. He wasn't even out of the car before Lee rushed out of the shop and met him on the curb.

"Hey." She smoothed the skirt of her gown to hide her fluttering hands.

"Hey, beautiful." Chris let his eyes trail all over body with clear appreciation for the way she dressed up.

Lee chuckled as she tried to imagine what he saw. The girls had rushed down to her place that morning after she called them in panic about what to wear on a date that was not specified to be a date (Did that even make any sense?). After much perusal of her wardrobe, they'd finally chosen an off the shoulder lavender gown with long white lace sleeves. The hem of the dress stopped above her knees and concealed the edge of the sheer white stockings—held up by garter— from view. Her low heeled ankle length boot matched her brown shoulder purse. Her face was dusted lightly with makeup and her hair was twisted into a twisty topknot. The girls had said she looked elegant and down to earth at the same time; whatever that meant.

"I love your dress." Chris encased her palm in his and gave it a brief squeeze.

Lee smiled. His eyes told of the way he felt, she knew that now. When he was happy, it became a coppery red and when he was in the throes of passion it became a dark golden auburn. But she was yet to know how it looked when he was angry, and she wasn't panting to find out anytime soon.

She squeezed his hand. "You look good yourself."

The ash coloured shirt he wore brought out his eyes without making it too bright. The jacket he wore over it was a dark gold and was unbuttoned enough to display his firm body. His dark jeans emphasized his decent sized butt and drew the eyes to the front package and what a package it was. His hair was parted at the side and was brushed to give it a rakish devil-may-care curls. Bottom line was he looked ravishing.

"Come, let's be on our way." He led her to the passenger side of his car and opened the door for her, waited until she was seated comfortably before shutting the door.

When he finally pulled away from the bakery, where several of the patrons and Rachel were staring at them from the window with barely concealed glee, Lee said, "How was your day?"

He shrugged as he pulled onto the road leading to the south of Harlem. "Fine. We are already working on the deal we closed yesterday, just rough sketches, really. It'll be a while, two weeks at least, until we come up with the final design."

"Ah. You really seem to love your job. I always feel that architecture is a load of work and takes creativity and time to come up with perfect, jaw dropping designs."

"Really?" He glanced at her from the corner of his eyes.

Lee shrugged.

"It does take time and creativity, but when you take the course in Uni, you'll find that most things are not as hard as people make it out to be. Also, you have to be able to draw and think wide. It's just like writing a novel, no matter the genre. You envision the characters and the plot in your head and you bring it to life on paper. Your ideas are always better because that's what makes you stand out from everyone who are in the same line of work."