2.4| WORRIES.

Chapter dedication: lilmizzapplez

Song of recommendation for the chapter: Don't worry, be happy - Bobby MC.

Day 3 challenge: Have sex twice in a day.

P.S: Chris' POV alert!!!!! It's more like a filler chapter, but enjoy.
______________________________________

Chris rode up the elevator, ignoring the two other people who stared at the moving numbers. His mind had been on Lee after he dropped Daniel at his parent's house. The little boy had been over the moon when he saw the desserts. He'd even painted a picture for Lee in the car.

Like the sun, she stole over the storm in his sky and made it brighter and calm. Lee didn't even know her own power, which made her even more alluring. He couldn't even think of her without getting hard.

Hell and empty baskets!

What was happening to him?

There was also his mother. Chris dreaded seeing that woman for no other reason than the fact that she always tried to sic some heiress on him. When he got there this morning, a slim, beautiful brunette was standing beside his mother at the front door. He'd dropped Daniel off and rushed into his car with the excuse of a business meeting. Not that he was lying.

The elevator doors opened, and he stepped out into the quiet an early break.

Good. Time to collect his thoughts.

He marched down the aisle to his office, unlocked it, and settled in behind his desk. Might as well get to work on the CallaTech building. That one would be fun. He could think while working. That's how he got his best ideas.

He opened the set of notes and specs Dominik had forwarded from the meeting.

How do I get mother to stop trying to marry me off to Ladies I've never even met?

Clearly, if he wanted to make his relationship with Lee work, he needed to show good faith, but what would satisfy him? And why the hell was going out with Ledia Arden so important?

He sat back in the chair and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Sheee- it. Is the burden that heavy, fílos?"

Chris looked up and smiled. "There's no rest for the wicked, my friend."

Dominik came in and crashed into a guest chair, one leg draped over the arm. When clients or even staff were around, Dom modeled professionalism. When it was just the two of them, he reverted to their casual style.  "So what's up?"

Did he want to tell his friend about the challenge he entered himself in?

That was, like, breaking one of the many rules of the Agency. But, they wouldn't know that he told someone. Unless they stashed a wire somewhere, anyway.

Chris shrugged.

"No way, Chris. I haven't seen you looking beat down much. Tell me."

He needed perspective. Dom had provided that for. . .ever. "Okay." He puffed a breath. "You know how I told you that I was going on a date with a lady I met through a dating site?"

"Uh, yeah, but tell me more."

Chris widened his eyes. "Oh, okay. Well. . ."  Hell. "Uh, I went on the date and after it ended, I decided that I want to date her for the long term, but she's quite wary about my intentions. Then there's my mother who's determined to set me up with rich heiresses. I am quite confused." He ducked and covered his head with his arm.