Special: The quest of the Gronolé Key (2): The grim reaper

The girl looked at them with a devilish smirk on her face. She too was really beautiful with her purple eyes.
"Wait what's a kid doing here?" Ayato asked.
"My~my~ that's a cute girl." Laito said.
"Kya~ it's M Neko Chan."
"Well isn't it Karlheinz's sons and a Hitomi Kira." The girl said getting off her throne.
"How the hell do you know that bastard?" Subaru asked.
"Oh that's nothing." The girl replied cheekily.
"Who are you?" Asked Kira.
"My name's Cerberus!" The girl said.
"Are you named after that three headed dog?" Ruki asked.
"Well.... I'm the three headed dog." The girl said and smiled.
"Wait- how- what?" Everyone was totally confused.
"Yup you heard it! I'm the human form of the Cerberus we all know and have come to love." Said Cerberus.
"I wouldn't say love. To be honest it creeps me out." Ayato said.
Cerberus growled at him. "So you're the human form of Hades's pet?" Kira asked "Like from the underworld?"
"Yes but I wouldn't say pet more like ally."
"Oh cool but coming straight to the point are you the one who bought us here?" Kira asked.
"Yes indeed I did. And if you want to know why, then it's because I was bored and in search of some entertainment so what could be better than putting 10 vampires and a human girl into a random quest." Cerberus said. 
"Well... ok but what do we have to do to get out of here?" Kira asked.
"Oh you just gotta do what I say."
"And that is.....?"
"The quest of the Gronolé Key and if you don't complete it you're as good as dead."
She said.
"Even immortals?" Kou asked.
"Even immortals."
Cerberus smiled innocently like she did not just put people's life at risk for her entertainment. "Ok then you go through that gate and complete it." She said pointing at the golden gate.
Kira and the vampires went forward to opening the gate. Suddenly a very red dazzling light enveloped the room and they saw themselves in a forest.... a very shady forest.

"This place gives me the creepy vibes, right teddy?

"This place gives me the creepy vibes, right teddy?." Kanato said.
"You're the one to talk." Ayato said "I think this place is pretty cool."
"Whatever let's go." Ruki said.
All of them went ahead going deeper and deeper into the forest which was now covered with only tall trees.
They reached a place where they saw a alien like figure eating apples with a creepy grin on his face.

"Uhh excuse me

"Uhh excuse me." Reiji said.
The guy with weird eyes turned to them widening his grin.
"Oh hello~" He said.
"Woah! You look like one of my most favorite characters!" Kira said her eyes twinkling. A pang of jealousy hit the vampires unknown to them.
"Ryuk right? I know I've always wanted to be him." The guy said.
"Kya~ I like you already!" Kira said.

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦:
"Achoo!" Sneezed a grim reaper.
"Ryuk, have you caught a cold or something?" Asked a certain brunette haired boy.
"Nah I don't think so. I think someone is talking about me but that's natural. Whatever, let's go find L. I'm bored."
"Whatever you say."
(•_•)

𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘕𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴018'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤:
"So are you a grim reaper too then?" Asked Kira.
"Yup!" Said the Ryuk look-alike "And Cerberus told me to make things difficult for you. But I like you so you're free to go."
"Oh thanks BTW you look a lot like Ryuk! Keep up the good work." Kira said leaving the happy little grim reaper fanboying on his idol.
"Thanks! Have a good day ahead!" The grim reaper yelled back. Cerberus watched the show amused by how easily one of her strongest guards got defeated. "This is gonna be hella fun." Cerberus said and giggled.