Dracula of the Dawn

The raven haired girl was standing in front of the old broken mansion staring at it with bored eyes.
"This is like the settings of the most cliché horror movie" she said while opening the large metal gates.
She walked in the mansion filled with eerie silence. The place was dark only dimly lit by the moonlight.
"Should have bought a torch" she said, suddenly the entire area lit up.
"Oh well now I don't need one" she said to herself and kept on walking and ended up in front of two huge double doors. The girl's curiosity took over and she opened the doors.
There were lots of paintings on the wall which had been framed victorian style. The entire floor was covered with red carpet and the walls were painted golden and a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling. It looked like a 18th century castle room.
The girl just shrugged not finding anything interesting until she heard the whimpering of a female voice. The girl tightened her grip on her trustful katana and opened the door wide again.
The whimpering voice got louder and louder as the girl was inside the room. She saw a little girl curled up in the corner of the room. She bought out her katana ready to slash any monster and went towards the crying girl.
"Hello there, why are you crying no- firstly what are you doing here?" the raven girl said.
The crying girl raised up her head. Her beautiful green eyes strained with tears and her chubby cheeks red and puffy. This was one of the most cutest child you can encounter.
"Are you a human?" Was the first sentence she said after starting at the beautiful raven in front of her which felt like eternity.
"The last time I checked I was" the raven head replied "but the real question is why are you here?"
"T-the m-monster was going to bite me" the child Said breaking into tears again "I-I escaped b-but he is s-still l-looking for me"
The raven girl's eyes softened at the sight of the crying child. She put her katana back and walked up to the little beauty and kneeled on her knees.
The child raised up her head being met with the beautiful face of the raven head which showed an angelic smile. The child was hugged by the beauty in front of her finally breaking into more tears.
After 15 minutes the child stopped crying while the girl's clothes were drenched with tears. The girl finally pulled away from the hug and looked at the child in a soothing manner.
"S-sorry for ruining your clothes" the little girl said and stared at the raven head's scarlet eyes with awe. These eyes could hypnotize anyone.
The older girl chuckled and said "no probs. Glad you took a liking to my eyes" while looking at the small child and winking.
The girl blushed at the sound of the angelic chuckle. The little girl smiled at her savior.
"So... princess may I know your name?" The raven head asked while smiling.
"M-my name is Amy, Amy Lockhart" the little girl said shyly.
The raven head's eyes widened at the name. Lockhart family, the family of legendary vampire hunters. She had heard a lot about them while in the association.
The little girl looked at the raven beauty, who was lost in her deep thoughts, with curiosity.
The raven head broke out of her thoughts realizing the little girl looking at her. She smiled at the girl and said "well I'm Kira, Hitomi Kira"
"Kira? I heard mama and dada talking about you" the little girl said.
"Me?"
"Yes! They said you're the beeeest hunter out there" Amy said while grinning.
Kira had never felt so happy in years, the legendary family of vampire hunters talking about her and her skills! This was no less than winning a million bucks in the lottery.
"Anyways princess, we need to get you out of here" Kira said and stood up and looked around cautiously.
Suddenly there was a loud blood curdling scream. The two girls flinched at the sudden loud sound.
"What in the world" Kira said
"Listen little one, you stay right here- ok no actually come with me, we can't trust this place" Kira said and gripped Amy's hand tightly.
Kira opened the door slightly looking for anyone if out there. Kira took Amy's hand and dashed to the left of the double doors which she assumed the scream came from.
Kira ran for what seemed like 5 minutes and reached a church like place. The grip on Amy's hand tightened as they made their way inside the place.
Suddenly she heard a growl from behind and gripped her other hand on her katana. She turned around and met with around 10 level E's. Amy was on the verge of crying but was trying hard not to.
"Listen Amy, stay here" Kira said not taking her eyes off the group of level E's. "I'll make sure you stay safe"
"Two beautiful and delicious looking mortals, we're going to have a buffet today" one of the level E said.
Kira looked at all of them in disgust. "Bro.... you've literally been killed so stop being such a pervert"
The level E's growled in unison. Kira smirked and said "well then let's get over with this"
She dashed towards the level E's with her katana in her hand. In mere seconds all of the level E's were sliced in halves. Kira heard an applause from behind.
"Well well well~ if it isn't the number one vampire hunter" she saw where the voice came from.
Kira saw a man figure sitting on a 'throne'.
'Woah this guy is hot' she thought eyeing the man.

The man jumped from his seat and stood right in front of Kira

The man jumped from his seat and stood right in front of Kira. Kira remained unfazed.
"Well it's not everyday I see such beautiful hunters in this isolated place" the man said while licking his lips "I am Ryonsaki Niko But you can call me love" he said while winking.
Kira looked behind the man and saw a women lying beneath Niko's chair. "I see that's your victim, huh" she said in bored tone.
"Oh her, yeah but I'll be more than happy if you can take her place" Niko Said
"Nope I'm good, but I heard there is a pureblood who lives here do you know where I can find him?" She said, knowing that the pure blood is him.
A tick mark appeared on the man's head "the strongest pure blood is standing right in front of you, m'lady" he said
"Oh, it's you, you look weak" she said in a mocking tone "I thought it's gonna be someone strong, but it seems like it's just a flirty jackass"
The man was now provoked by the girl's words "let me show you what 'strong' is" he said trying to sound intimidating but Kira still remained unfazed.
"Oooo, little dog trying to sound like a little tiger" she said smirking "show me how strong you are, love" she said in a mocking tone.
Niko dashed towards Kira, his eyes were glowing red. Kira bought out her katana and aimed it towards Niko but he dodged the attack. With one kick Niko removed the katana from Kira's hand and it fell on the ground.
"Time to get serious" Kira said and ran towards Niko, she punched him on the face which made him fall on the ground. Then Niko got up and kicked Kira on the face which send her flying back. There was a lot of smoke.
"Hmph... you shouldn't mess with the Dracula of the dawn" Niko said wiping the blood off his mouth. He went to pick up the katana on the ground.
As soon as he forwarded his hand to reach out the katana, he felt a harsh impact on his face. He saw the silhouette of the person who kicked him pick up the katana and put it in front of his throat.
The smoke cleared and the silhouette turned out to be Kira, who was looking at Niko with her eyes narrowed. "Tsk you damn mortal" he said sweat dropping but tried not to show how scared he was.
"Well then goodbye Niko" Kira said
Niko smirked and yelled "Ross!"
Kira stares at him in confusion and suddenly a man appeared with a child in his hand. Kira's eyes widened and she yelled "Amy!"
In front of her was a bulky man holding a dagger on Amy's throat who was crying. "Kira, s-save m-me p-please" She said while choking on her words.
"Now then... princess, you don't want the little slut to die, do you?" Niko said "then take your katana off my throat"
Kira glared at the vampire her katana still on his throat. "You damn bastard, threatening me with an innocent child" she said.
"Ross, slit that brat's throat" Niko Said
Suddenly there was a gunshot sound. The man holding Amy had fallen on the ground with a hole in his head. Niko stared wide eyed at the limp body of his servant.
Kira looked back and yelled "Kaien!" Happily.
Kaien stood there with a gun in his hand and his eyes narrowed with a serious expression on his face.
"Kira kill him fast!" Kaien yelled
Kira didn't hesitate to slit the pureblood's throught who yelled a scream of agony. Kira dropped her katana and ran towards Amy and hugged her trying to calm her down "shh... it's ok now, princess" she said in a soothing voice.
The little girl had then gone to sleep after calming down. Kira looked at the blonde man with a smile "Kaien what brings you here"
"I'm here to take you to cross academy"
"But why?"
"Yuki and Zero miss you a lot and me too" he said and attempted to hug Kira who dodged it. And the serious Kaien only lasted for 5 minutes.
Kaien pouted and said "you're so mean, it's been so long and you don't even give me a hug"
"Kaien I have a question" Kira said seriously
Kaien hummed telling her to go on.
"How did you know I was here?" She asked suspiciously
Kaien chuckled nervously and said "oh uh- hunter instincts yes hunter instincts" while smiling.
Kira suspiciousness increased but decided not to question further.
"Anyways let's get this little child to her home" Kaien said trying to change the topic.
"uh huh, she is the Lockhart's child" Kira said looking at the sleeping girl.
"Woah seriously"
"Yeah"
"K then let's take her to the Lockhart mansion"
Kira and Kaien returned the kid to her parents who were searching for her like crazy all night.
"Kira?"
"Hmm?"
"Are you going to come to cross academy?"
"Well... ok"
"Great! I've got a few things to tell you after we get there"
The next day Kira and Kaien started their journey to the cross academy.