The unexpected teacher

The entire class was right now talking, reading or sleeping. There was lots of noise. Kira was talking to a few girls who were bothering her with random questions.
"Kira-San how is your skin so flawless and smooth~"
"Kira-kun i am not able no solve this question in maths. Please help me."
Kira wasn't really paying attention to any of it. She was thinking about the last episode she watched of stranger things.
Just then the homeroom teacher came in.
"Alright settle down everyone."
All the kids were at their places by hearing her booming voice. She looked at the class and smiled specifically at Kira who looked at her with a blank face. She then averted her gaze coughing awkwardly.
"Alright, you see your biology teacher- Ms. Megumi, has resigned from the job so you'll be getting a new teacher." She said.
Everyone eyes were shining with curiosity... well mostly everyone. Kira couldn't care less and had already zoned out while Zero and Yuki were soundly sleeping.
"Alright then, get ready for your first class." She said and left.
Two girls had run to Kira. "Kira-San are your excited to meet the new teacher?" One of them said. This bought Kira down to earth. 'Oh god, here we go again.' She thought inwardly rolling her eyes.
"New teacher?" Kira asked confused.
The two girls giggled "Guess Kira-San wasn't paying much attention."
"Ms. Yuri said that our biology teacher has left so we're getting a new teacher." The other girl said.
"Who cares about which kind of old hag we get." Kira said and took out her phone. The girls chuckled nervously and was going to talk again just then the physics teacher came in.
The day went like it normally does until the fourth class just before recess. It was time for biology and the new teacher. Everyone one were already settled down waiting excitedly. Zero and Yuki were still sleeping.
Just then the new teacher came in. She looked in her late teen years. She had the bored and annoyed look on her face as if she was forced to come here.
"Alright listen up you brats." She started just before narrowing her eyes at the sleeping figures of Zero and Yuki.
She pointed at Sayori and Kira then said "Wake those two uncultured swines up for me."
Sayori did it as soon as possible. Kira raised an eyebrow but did it nonetheless.
The teacher was glaring at the two now awake disciplinary members.
"You two get detention for slacking around and daring to sleep during my class." She said.
"But teacher we were tired due to our disciplinary duty." Yuki tried to reason out but one glare shut her up.
"So listen. My name is Author and I am your new biology teacher." She said while smiling. "Any questions?"
A lot of the children raised their hands up to ask. Author looked at a boy and told him to speak.
"Aren't you too young to be a teacher?" He asked anxiously.
"Yes well I am younger than the normal teachers but I've got way more knowledge than they can ever fit in their old heads." Author replied
"Why is your name Author? Miss." Asked another girl.
"Well I'm the the one who wrote another version of this shit world you're living in, so therefore the name." Author replied while sitting down on the chair.
"So you're basically like the god of this world." One of the brats asked.
Author smirked hearing that. "Yes I'm the god and the devil. I have got the death note and beerus's power to destroy the universe. I decide your future or when you die."
Everyone was quite spooked out. "So you already know all of our names?" Another one asked.
"Yes I indeed I do."
Kira raised up her hand making a few head turned towards her. Author knew exactly who she was.
"Yes Kira."
Kira smirked "so what if we don't listen to bother to listen to you?"
"Then be prepared to face hell throughout your life." Author replied smiling sadistically.
Kira nodded seemingly satisfied with the answer. Other students looked at their new teacher with a horrified expression.
Author smirked seeing everyone's faces. 'This will be fun.'
"So class Ms. Megumi had already finished teacher you about cells, am I right?" Author asked. The class then nodded.
"Alright then let's start with our new lesson, reproduction."
________________________________
This chapter was short too. I promise the next one will be long.

Bet ya didn't expect me to show my ass here too, did ya.
Me (Author) is 19 years old in the story.
Anyways I decided to make myself here cause I was getting bored watching in the corner so why not join the drama.
Thus, I won't be leaving soon enough. So be prepared to face your doom, my dear readers~.
*Maniac laughter fills the room*
My mom: Guess I've to call the psychiatrist again.

Yours truly,
Nemesis018