New Challenger

A/N: In order to keep up with the story, I had to cut Team JNPR's fight. Forgive me :(

Port: And with that, it appears Team JNPR wins by knockout. Literally... can someone make sure they're okay?

Narrator

At the appropriately-named Crow Bar, a gray-haired figure in a tattered red cloak is sitting at the counter with a collection of empty glasses to his side. He takes a swig from another drink as he looks up at the screen above, displaying an image of the victors with the caption "Team JNPR Defeats Team BRNZ!"

Bartender: (as he wipes the surface of a glass in his hands) Huh, those kids weren't half bad!

The familiar stranger merely lets out a "Meh" as he raises the beverage back to his lips.

The scene flashes to a blue background with white particles gathering into the united tournament symbol of the four kingdoms as it revolves to the left of Oobleck, back in the announcer's box.

-------------------------

With an image of Team BRNZ at the moment they all felt the force of Nora's hammer.

Oobleck: Ah, well, Vacuo fans are sure to be hurting after that one, but this next one will have them on the edge of their seats!

A picture displaying of the four new challengers to his right.

Port: Team NDGO of Shade is certainly a crowd favorite, but these lovely ladies are going against some of the toughest, testosterone-filled teammates we've seen so far! Now, you might think that I'm talking about Team DANY, the best AND the strongest team in this tournament, but unfortanetaly, I'm talking about... Team SSSN!

The camera cuts to the view of a few spectators in the stands holding up signs with each male's face decorated with hearts, the exception being a simple image of a certain set of abs.

Oobleck: Sun Wukong and his team are certainly a force to be reckoned with, and although he'll be representing the Mistral Academy of Haven, I'm sure his friends and family back in Vacuo will be cheering him along!

Team SSSN walks into the center of the field, waving to the cheering crowds as they do so.

Dark: (clapping) Good luck, Neptune!

Neptune's waving continues until he spots his four beautiful opponents, which causes him to develop a confident attitude as he addresses them.

Neptune: Ladies.

Dark: (facepalms) Really, Neptune?

Daniel: He's an idiot.

As the crowds get ready and the teams stand on opposite sides from one another.

Neptune: Alright, girls, try and remember; hands above the waist.

Sun grasps Neptune's arm as he apologizes.

Sun: Ignore him, for he... Yeah, he's dumb.

Neptune simply gives a sparkling wink to the disgusted females as the holographic roulette shows up again, landing on a yellow image of sunny dunes and stone formations until the real thing emerges from below. A small circular light even appears overhead, causing most of the crowd to don sunglasses.

Nebula: Alright! Home field advantage!

Sun: Don't get too cocky! That's my turf, too!

One of the girls looks down at his attire as the roulette begins again on the other side.