"What was it!" Asked Nash

You grew large flowers, and began to jump on them onto the next big one. Soon on the last one you jumped so high you were falling. It felt like flying, soon you grew a flower that caught you and threw a bunch of petals around. You giggled as the kids cheered. You were having fun. You never felt so free. Then Yuno came out.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked

He saw the five of you with your hair all messed up and a bit flushed red.

"Nothing." You said

Soon Flowers grew from beneath everyone, including Yuno. All size of you jumped from 7 different flowers. You were a bit tired and getting slow as the kids passed you. Yuno caught up. He was smiling at you and having a good time. He grabbed your hand. You turned red you jumped to the next one you were gonna land on the dirt but Yuno saved you. All the kids gasped, but Yuno held you in his arms. The kids knew you two Liked each other. The flowers grew down and Yuno went down too.

"Kids it's Dinner time!" Yelled Sister Lily

"Cool! Now ! You can try the Pops!" Smiled Nash

Yuno set you down as you thanked him. You and him walked inside and sat down, you placed the napkin over your lap and began to eat the pops. They tasted so good but they were dry. You didn't mind so you kept eating.

"These are so good!"

"Oh it looks like we're out of water. I'll go get some-"

You stood up.

"let me sister ! I haven't done this can I go!?" You asked

She smiled.

"I don't think that's right you are a guest after all."

"It's okay I don't mind !!"

"Oh well since you insisted."

You grabs the pale and went to the well you saw a while ago. You dumped the bucket in or well you managed a flower to bloom and give you water. As you were walking back, you felt a hid against your head, you fell to the floor dazed. You felt lightheaded.

"Plant magic creation... trail." You whispered

Soon you blacked out.

*time skip*

"What's taking her so long?" Uttered Klaus

"Guys! She's Missing !!!" Said Rebecca

Everyone ran to the well. They noticed the water spilled and a small flower bloomed.

"They've taken my sister ! I can't believe this!" Growled Klaus

"I'm going after her." Said Yuno

"Wait ! She's my sister we must strategize- Yuno!" Yelled Klaus

Yuno was already on his way to save you. Yuno defeated some dumb Mages as he was on his way to you, he noticed there was blood coming down your head.

"She put your a fight. So we had to knock her out again. Give me your grimoire and I won't kill her."

Yuno's eyes widen, the guy grabbed you by the shirt and held you against him as he had fire in his hand to burn you.

"Don't hurt her anymore." Said Yuno

Your eyes widen... they became a light green. The place started to shake... soon a barrier between you and the guy was made. You were floating in the air by some plants. You screamed in pain. Your grimoire opened and a new spell happened. The thug was caught but you felt dizzy again. Your magic was gone as you began to fall.

"Y/n! Wake up!" Yelled Klaus

A gush of wind happened as Yuno caught you. Perfectly safe in his arms.

*timeskip*

"Is y/n gonna be okay Yuno??" Asked Hollo

"Yeah she's just tired."

They looked to see Mimosa healing her. You thanked mimosa you walked to the kids. Kneeled Down their level

"I'm fine guys... this is for you guys."

You touched the top head of Rebecca as a flower crown appeared, as you did to Nash a Kings crown, Aruru Princess, and Hollo the same.

They got happy. Thanking you, you stood up slightly to groan a bit.

"I couldn't heal you properly y/n-san! You kept moving and you wanted to see the kids."

"It's time for us to go with these Delinquents to the clover kingdom. Y/n can you ride with Yuno?"

You nodded.

"Don't worry I can help keep the broom u-"

You both were lifted into the air. You held onto Yuno.

"Bye ! Guys ! Bye Yuno!" Said the kids

You waved goodbye. As you were on your way to clover kingdom you still held onto Yuno. He didn't mind. You noticed and blushed.

"Sorry Yuno."

"Don't worry Y/n... I enjoy it."

You looked up at him... he was blushing. You got closer to him, and held him.