Magna Swing: Im Sorry

You were Lucks Sister. Instead of Electricity you got Ice magic. You were the complete opposite of Magna which is Luck's best friend. He hated your guts which you didn't know why. You were a sweet person, but Magna would bully you a lot. You were close to Captain Yami, and the girl will vanessa was too drunk and Charmy she ate a lot so you were close to Noelle no matter the difference. You were shy at times but not like Grey where she'd get embarrassed for people just looking at her. But today was Magnas Birthday! April 7th! You worked so hard to make Magna something for his Cyclone ! It was these nice crystal iced he can put his fires in, and it'll hold, and not melt at all. You worked for 2 Months trying to perfect it, everyone knew about it except him. Mostly everyone knew you had a crush on Magna except him and Luck... luck would get insane. So you wrapped his present and walked out and went on for the rest of the day. As everyone returned they pulled out their presents and gave it to him. You were last.

"Magna-chan! Hope you like them." You smiled

You gave him the box.. he blushed slightly but no one saw. Since he opened everyone's presents he was gonna open it already. You were the sweetest girl in the team, always put yourself in before anyone else. Captain Yami loves that about you, and you were just there to listen and go to a non violent way. Once Magna opened them he noticed they were for his cyclone. He blushed slightly but shrugged it off.. he got them out.

"These are the most ugliest things I ever seen." He said

He threw them to the ground as they shattered so did your heart. Everyone gasped and they looked at you

"You think I want something that ugly."

Tears were coming down your face. You smiled

"I-I- it's okay if you don't like them

"I-I- it's okay if you don't like them..."

Magna looked at you.. he didn't know that he had taken it this far. But as everyone stared at you, the more pressure it was, even Charmy stopped eating. Noelle was going to hug you but you bursted out crying.

You stood up and ran into your room

You stood up and ran into your room. Noelle called after you, Everyone then looked back at Magna, before anyone else can react Noelle slapped Magna.